Reviews: kevinvijaya1822

Couzi Couji

Penang, Malaysia

If you want a good night's sleep, skip this place. The noise continues till wee hours of the morning. And cleanliness is something that needs to be given top priority. Flush doesn't work, and you're greeted by floating waste. Showers with poor pressure. Pay slightly more and get a much better place.

Dillenia Guest House

Miri, Malaysia

Thank you Mrs Lee for arranging my transport to the airport with other solo travellers. That helped us share the high cost of getting there. Your little notes pasted on the door were very sweet and genuine. Will be back in Dilenia if I'm in Miri again.

Rampart Homestay

Fort Cochin, India

Rampart provided excellent value. The dorm was fully air conditioned, very clean and great location - mere minutes walk to all the famous sites in Fort Cochin. It was the best place I stayed in my 8 days in Kerala. Highly recommended. If the water pressure could be stronger, bathing would be perfect.

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us at Rampart Home stay and back packers hostel. I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart for your stay. We wish you safe journey ! We would love to serve you again! Thank you Have a Great Time

Time Peace Apartment

Sapporo, Japan

This place has great vibes. Perhaps the ID that used a lot of dark wood, stylish wallpaper and retro furniture exuded the charm the moment I walked in. The common room is a nice place to hang out, very cosy and warm. Only stayed here for a night, but was enough to leave a lasting impression. Location is a little hard to find, especially at night.

Guest House ASAHIKAWA

Hokkaido Asahikawa, Japan

I enjoyed my stay here. Stayed here for 2 nights. Had a lot of fun meeting other Japanese travellers. I was the only non-Japanese and language was a barrier. But that didn't stop us from connecting and getting to know each other. Owner joined us for drinks and we had a great night drinking sake and sharing travel stories.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Most of them staying here are partying backpackers. For those into it, this is the place. But for those who like some peace and quiet, you'll have to look somewhere else. Buffet bfast in the morning was superb. Great value for money. Location, a little far from the center of it all. If you cycle it's ok, walking is a bit too far. There was only 1 bathroom/toilet in an 8 bed dorm. It needs at least 2. Probably the only dorm to stay in hoi an. For what you pay, the place is not too bad.

Phong Nha Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Had a whole room for 3 for the price i paid for 1. Location is good. In the center of most of the accommodation. If you want to buy bus tickets to hoi an or anywhere for that matter, I suggest you go straight to the bus companies or somewhere else. After doing some asking around, I discovered I was overcharged here.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Loved this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Kept asking me where's my next destination and ensured I was on the right track. Helped around with the bookings and research. A family run business where the family stays here too. There's a nice little balcony on the top floor for a nice get together with other backpackers. Clean and comfy. Each bed had a socket to charge and a light. Lacking in most other backpackers in vietnam. Will definitely be back here.

Golden Time Hostel 2

Hanoi, Vietnam

Very friendly staff. Made us feel very welcomed. Great value for money.

I loved this place. I got a room to myself, even if was just a tatami mat and a mattress. Gave me the privacy and quiet much needed sleep after a long day of sightseeing. It even had a small TV in the room. Great location. Helpful staff who speak English. Will definitely be back here.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Loved the place. Every single detail was thought out meticulously, giving comfort, convenience and accessibility to everyone who stays here. The bed frame was a little larger than the bed, allowing you to place little items on the bed so it's within reach. The shower cubicles had wet and dry sections, allowing you to change into your clothes without getting wet. A tad pricey for only a dorm bed. But other than that, it's an amazing place. Will definitely be back.

Red Inn Court

Penang, Malaysia

Loved the place. Had great character. Non-pretentious with simple, honest decor, layout and people. 100% original with its own charm. Security was good, as everyone had an access card to the dorm. Bathroom and toilets were clean. Staff was helpful. Loved the little compartments each bed had to keep your belongings locked. Will definitely be back.

Ximen New Moon Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

The address leads you to a massage parlour. Then the person there will lead you to your accommodation which is a 5 minute walk. It's super hard to find the place as there isn't a signboard. Really frustrating looking for the place with all my luggage.

Base Sydney

Sydney, Australia

The lady at the desk didn't even bother to show me around the place. Because the place is huge, I was struggling to find the showers, toilets, kitchen. But overall, the place is not bad. Oh, and for breakfast, I only found a loaf of bread and a box of cereals. How is that suppose to feed a whole hostel?

Tatts Backpackers Adelaide City

Adelaide, Australia

The hot shower was dribbling. Couldn't even take a proper bath. Some toilets couldn;'t flush. Downstairs is pokies mind you.