Reviews: cashogun4041

Casa Colibri

Quito, Ecuador

The family is amazing! They make you feel as if you are a part of their home, my wife and I spent Christmas at Casa Colibri and they welcomed us into their family with dinner and dancing! The location is wonderful because you are out of the city and have an amazing view. I recommend Casa Colibri for those who want a peaceful experience and relaxing stay.

Alfama Patio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. She was completely "anti-hostel"...until now! Obrigado Alfama!!! The bbq and pub crawl were worth it!!! and special was DJ Matador!!!!

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great location, Said is very helpful and friendly...enjoyed Amsterdam very much!

Compliments to kitchen staff!!

Meramees Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

I was told by many not to travel to Egypt, however, I never once felt any problems...I was greeted at the airport, taken to the hostel, checked-in, and then Mustafa proceeded to plan my ENTIRE 2-week itinerary for all of Egypt and Jordan, including a SCUBA course in the Red Sea. It has been an amazing experience all thanks to the Meramees Hostel! Shokran!

Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Great everything...nice breakfast, and the location is perfect, .... in fact, i haven´t even left yet!

The walk wasn´t that bad!...the staff was very, very friendly, and the view of Cuzco is beautiful. Comfortable place.

Residencial Munaywasi

Trujillo, Peru

very comfortable...the pisco´s were the best!!...Thank you to the family...I was traveling with my mother and she was very comfortable there.

Christian and Pedro are true professionals. In the business for all the right reasons, simply, too please their guests! Homemade "pisco sours" on a nightly basis, make you feel right at home. Highly recommend this hostal!