Reviews: Mihap83

Location: Slovenia, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

I stayed here for 10 days and it was big mess. They mixed up booking, so we check out and check in few times, key cards were not working. Simple world sorry would be enough since was not our fault. Except manager and Polish girl staff was unusable and unfriendly. We didn't feel very welcome here. Hanging out in a common room after 11pm is not allowed. Showers were closed for 2 hours cause of cleaning every day. In 11 bed dorm with 3 bunk beds there was no single chair to sit down.

Old Town Accommodation

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Amazing place. In the central of Old Town. Very nice and friendly owner. I can only recommend you this place. When i am back in Sarajevo I stay here for sure.

Activity Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

It is good located, but thats all! During my stay there was a group of very drunk and violent Australian guys. There were shooting people during the night with a plastic gun. Owner didn't actually care, she came during the night cause one of the scared girls called her, but she didn't do anything. I think that kind of behavior is unacceptable and they should have kicked them out. I don't recommend you to stay here, there are many nicest, safer and even cheaper places to stay in Budapest.

Dear Guest, as the owner I immediately came to the hostel after recieving the call from the above mentioned girl, as I see it as my duty to assure all my guest their safety and to offer my help, if they need it. That is what I did, I went in the hostel to help her. I stayed as long as the situation calmed down. The australian guests understood the seriousness of the matter and sincerely apologized to the girl for the harm they have caused, you were in the girl's room, I think you heard it, too.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

Amaying place to staz. Easz to meet people and alwazs lots of fun >(

Nice place to stay, staff was ot very friendly, location is good, but of course zou have to paz for all facilites.

Alberg Juvenil Palau

Barcelona, Spain

OK place to stay. Nothing special.

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

Not really a hostel, more guesthouse! Without reception! No activities. Staff does not speak English. There is no description of the way how to get there. Without the sign on the building. Without iPhone navigation you are lost. The only good thing was free breakfast. But without dining room so people just sit and eat on the stairs, on the floor... I recommend that you find some other place to stay.

We are very sorry.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

One of the best places I ever stayed in. New, clean, nice, very friendly, met many great friends,... Location is great, stuff was AMAZING (Danish girl rule)! Place is very cheap for what you get, totally value for money!

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Well, some of stuff was totally useless especially the girl. Tapas event was big rip off. Dear, Sevilla Inn lean from Granada Inn about tapas event! Also the stuff don't know how to put people in the rooms. They put me as a single traveler into the room with the group of 7 Spanish guys...

Aurora Hostel

Berlin, Germany

NIce and central place but shower in first floor was very dirty all the time.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

One of the ebst places I ever stayed. Met somany nie and young people and had so much fun. Place is very clean, central, amosphere is awesome and staff is very nice! I am coming back sure!!!

The only good things are location and friendly staff. There is no working heating. In 10 bed dorm was no hot water after two people take shower. Every day problems with key cards. Moisture and stench in the room. The stench and the mess in the kitchen. If possible avoid this hostel.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Amazing place to stay, very clean and amazing staff!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Only location is great here, no fun when i stayed there was a group of 50+ years old ppl.

Marco Polo Top Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great place to stay!

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

The best place ever, nice, clean and very near to old city. The staff is friendly, especially Dominik and Stefan!!!