Reviews: natejames325

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Saint James Backpackers

Very close to Tube station on Piccadilly line, beautiful garden/patio area for eating and meeting travelers. Everything was great! Kitchen services provide great space to cook, towel rental, breakfast after 7:00, personal storage box with lock in room, grocery market nearby--this was brilliant.

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

We had a private room with two beds, our own baño, and a little kitchen space. Great spot to stay near the metro! I'd stay again.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Helpful and knowledgable staff. Good location. Awesome activities like cooking or language classes, tours, etc. Watched the Euro Cup on the TV in the big common room and bar area with everyone. Great community feel, met people and traveled around. Definitely recommend it. Towels provided. Bring a lock for your locker. After checking out in the morning our flight wasn't until 04:00 the next day, but the hostel gave me a towel and let me shower that night before I departed! I'd stay here again!

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

everything was great here. within walking distance from Sol, la zona comercial y una parada necesaria para Madrid. rooms super tiny pero me va bien! allí estuve para dormir y nada más. internet es bueno, security super good too.

Ulisse Deluxe

Sorrento, Italy

Nice Hotel. TV in room, big bathroom, very luxurious rather than cultured Italy. Hard to find? Easy: Walking west on Corso Italia, after l´Ospedale (hospital) go down staircase before bridge (stairs on right side of street). Hotel is under a parking area several meters after.

Carlito's Way

Rome, Italy

Helpful staff. We were concerned about the warmth of our room and were given blankets at no charge. Towels and soap, no charge. Close to Metro and Termini. Breakfast deal for 1.50 € at nice bar/café. Clean bathroom! I love Roma!

bar is open till 23:00, they close common area at midnight, it was my 2nd time there.

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

super close to metro, cheap, I'll be back. People say it was dangerous, the worst was the couple having sex in the hallway while our door was open, since the guy was from our and had the key.

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Friendly staff, great location, clean rooms, comfortable beds, & the breakfast is a bit sparce but that's typical Spanish desayuno. We stayed in one room for six and the next night a private room for two, both very pleasent. They kept our luggage all day too after check out! I'll be back here very soon!