Reviews: marinabrands1346

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Very in the heart of Jerusalem, just liked the hostel right from the start. Everything is just organized and the staff was very lovely and helpful. They are also offering tours right next to the "reception". What I loved the most was the dinner at shabbat were they tried to explain and live the spirit of shabbat. Would definitely come back there again. Good job, guys!

First of all I have never ever met so many "strange" guys in one hostel BUT it was kind of cool AND the atmosphere was pretty good. However, the location around the hostel is not that nice and if you have a room close to the street it gets very noisy during the day. Beds, Facilities and Cleanliness were average. If you just want to have a place to sleep than this is a good place BUT do not expect more. Can not really understand all the great reviews because had much better hostels before.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It is my most beloved hostel chain ever. Everytime I am in a city where I can find a Wombats Hostel I stay with them. The location is ALWAYS great as also as the staff, cleanliness, atmosphere, facilities AND the breakfast even you have to pay for it. Guys, you do a great job! Keep on going like that.

The Hat Madrid

Madrid, Spain

I loved to stay at this hostel. As soon as I came I felt right at home and very comfortable. The interior is beautiful and gives a cosy atmosphere and the roof top is just stunning. The location, right next to Plaza Mayor, is just unbeatable itself. Well, however there is one little thing which was not as perfect as the rest. There are just two showers for each gender and each floor, a little to less in my opinion. BUT again, I would definetily stay here again and highly recommend this place.

Central Globetrotter Hostel

Leipzig, Germany

This hostel is just minutes from thr city centre and the Haubtbahnhof away. Breakfast and linen was included, that is why I decided to stay there. Nothing really special about this place BUT I can not complain as well. All in all it was worth the money and I can recommend it.

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Definitely one of the best Hostels I have ever been to. The Staff was not just helpful and friendly the were just fantastic and totally sweet (thanks again for my Birthday present). Everything else was just perfect such as "location", "atmosphere" and "cleanliness". I would stay here again, that is for sure. Totally worth the money.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

As all the Wombats Hostels I went before this one was awesome as well. It´s location is unbeatable, you can easily walk to Alexanderplatz or several other hotspots. I would definitely recommend this one.

Hostel36

Warsaw, Poland

Thies hostel is about 30 minutes from the city centre away. Besides that there are busses and trams running with a direct connection to the city centre. However if you want to meet people or hang out with them this hostel is definetly the wrong place to be. It appears mote like a hotel where everybody has its own business to do. The room I had was good the bbathroom as well. If you do not have a deep sleep the International Airport which is pretty close might cause some problems.

The Walrus Hostel

First impression of this hostel was: "OMG this is a wrack." Besides of the staff, which was really friendly and helpful everything seemed old to "over used" and simply ugly. The kitchen does not even have a table to eat. The showers were running out of water, even when it was some water is was too less and way too cold. My six bed dorm was had no space left to put your jacket or small things somewhere. Would definitely not stay there again, especially for the money I paid.

It was my second time staying with Wombats and I absolutely enjoyed it again. The staff, the rooms, the Wombar and of course the breakfast were just perfect. If you are looking for a cheap but also very valuable hostel in Vienna there is no way to not stay with Wombats. I definitely will stay with them again.

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

I absolutely loved this place. In is right in the heart of "Temple Bar" with a million possibilities to do something. The staff was super friendly and very helpful at any time. the kitchen and common room were awesome as well. If you are looking for cheap but also cool place to stay this hostel should be your first choice.

Thanks Marina, Kind words indeed. Happy Travels. The Crew

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It was my first stay with "Wombats" and it was definitely worth it. The romms were great and I loved that they add benches and a table in the room. So it was very easy to get in contact with the other roommates. The "common room" and the staff were just great too. There a no reasons for complains. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Astor Hyde Park

During ht e Olympics a good place to stay. The location is really great and you´ll get breakfast for free. The rest is nothing really special. Well, the staff was really helpful and friendly. Well, not my favorite place in London.

Portus House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

We stayed five days and we enjoyed our time with Portus. The location is great, our room was clean and very comfortable. This "Hostel" really made us having a amazing timein Istanbul.

YHA London Central

Well, even for London is this Hostel pretty expensive AND there will not offer you WiFi for free. Which is just normal elsewhere.