Reviews: Christy_Benassi

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Colinas Residencia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.1
3rd Jan 2014

I really liked the location, right in between Copacabana and Ipanema beach, also the breakfast is pretty good, with fruits and breads. I didn´t like my room (shared female dorm) it was tiny and there was no mirror in the bathroom, plus the didnt clean the bathroom, so it was all messy.

23rd Feb 2013

I had a great stay there, Ahmed one of the staff members was very hospitable and gave me a lot of good information and tips about the place. Breakfast was good, the location is great!

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
18th Feb 2013

I had a great stay at Cheers hostel, the staff is very hospitable and friendly, the location is the best near to everywhere in the city,and the place is very clean and cozy, they have a nice bar aswell where we can meet other guests, and the breakfast is really good! Thank you for all Tarik ;) Christy from Brazil

Ideal Social Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
24th Dec 2011

I really enjoyed my stay there, friendly staff, great location and good facilities, the breakfast is fine for the cheap price, i will stay there again for sure!

CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.7
11th Jun 2011

The hostel is located pretty close to the Copacabana beach and the subway. Friendly staff, great breakfast, and well organized and clean. Liked a lot!

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We are glad to hear you like our location, staff, breakfast and cleanliness. We hope you will return! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

• Brazil,
Pousada Acquarela, Paraty, Brazil
7th Feb 2009

I had a great time in Pousada Acquarela, the place is really clean and safe, and has a good location in the center of the city, just 10 minutes walking from the beach. Emerson was so friendly and helpful that is impossible to say something bad about the place.