Reviews: Christy_Benassi

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Colinas Residencia

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really liked the location, right in between Copacabana and Ipanema beach, also the breakfast is pretty good, with fruits and breads. I didnĀ“t like my room (shared female dorm) it was tiny and there was no mirror in the bathroom, plus the didnt clean the bathroom, so it was all messy.

• 3rd Jan 2014

I had a great stay there, Ahmed one of the staff members was very hospitable and gave me a lot of good information and tips about the place. Breakfast was good, the location is great!

• 23rd Feb 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great stay at Cheers hostel, the staff is very hospitable and friendly, the location is the best near to everywhere in the city,and the place is very clean and cozy, they have a nice bar aswell where we can meet other guests, and the breakfast is really good! Thank you for all Tarik ;) Christy from Brazil

• 18th Feb 2013

Ideal Social Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really enjoyed my stay there, friendly staff, great location and good facilities, the breakfast is fine for the cheap price, i will stay there again for sure!

• 24th Dec 2011

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is located pretty close to the Copacabana beach and the subway. Friendly staff, great breakfast, and well organized and clean. Liked a lot!

• 11th Jun 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We are glad to hear you like our location, staff, breakfast and cleanliness. We hope you will return! Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Pousada Acquarela

Paraty, Brazil

I had a great time in Pousada Acquarela, the place is really clean and safe, and has a good location in the center of the city, just 10 minutes walking from the beach. Emerson was so friendly and helpful that is impossible to say something bad about the place.