Reviews: keelinstar9499

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
Lisbon Calling, Lisbon, Portugal
28th Jul 2016

The standard of hostels in Lisbon is so high I've never had a bad stay. I would definitely stay at Calling again. We only had 1 night before moving on but it made a good impression. Tiago obviously loves his job and the quirkiness of the hostel. Our private room was huge and quiet too. In fact it was much nicer, cleaner and of course cheaper than a hotel we stayed at further north. Hostels in Lisbon are 5 star!

Books Rehab Hostel, Arraial do Cabo, Brazil
21st Jul 2014

I just found out this place is closed in low season - GUTTED! I love it here so so much. As with anywhere that you feel at home I stayed way longer than was supposed to. Iggy and Alex were to blame for that ;) My only regret is not trying a boat trip, I was too busy deciding if I was going to spend the day on Forno or to take in the expanse of Praia Grande. During the World Cup and it was a much better place to be than Rio - Cabo Fanfest was so personal. Brazilians never fail to smile, LOVE IT

Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16th Jul 2014

Wow. It was my 3rd stay at Books and I can't get enough of the place. They put on such an effort for the World Cup so there was a real buzz about the place but you could still have cosy chats with the staff over breakfast, or share a meal with everyone in the hostel. No where else in the WORLD has the atmosphere that Books creates. What would I change? I would have more control over the music haha :)

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
7.7
14th May 2013

All good!

Wild Rover Backpackers, La Paz, Bolivia
5th Sep 2012

Loved it, accommodating staff, good and cheap food and everyone friendly which is a lot to be said for a big hostel. It's also possible to get sleep here (NOT in Arequipa). There are no cooking facilities but they are not missed with the menu available.

Books Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8th Aug 2012

If my life were perfect I would live in Books forever

For our life to be perfect you should definitely live here forever!

• Ireland,
Discovery Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
6.0
23rd Jan 2010

I paid $55 for a 14 bed 'delux' dorm room. It was a tent on a roof - I'm not joking. Let that be a lesson to all of you.