Reviews: keelinstar9499

Books Rehab Hostel

Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

I just found out this place is closed in low season - GUTTED! I love it here so so much. As with anywhere that you feel at home I stayed way longer than was supposed to. Iggy and Alex were to blame for that ;) My only regret is not trying a boat trip, I was too busy deciding if I was going to spend the day on Forno or to take in the expanse of Praia Grande. During the World Cup and it was a much better place to be than Rio - Cabo Fanfest was so personal. Brazilians never fail to smile, LOVE IT

• 21st Jul 2014

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wow. It was my 3rd stay at Books and I can't get enough of the place. They put on such an effort for the World Cup so there was a real buzz about the place but you could still have cosy chats with the staff over breakfast, or share a meal with everyone in the hostel. No where else in the WORLD has the atmosphere that Books creates. What would I change? I would have more control over the music haha :)

• 16th Jul 2014

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

All good!

• 14th May 2013

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

Loved it, accommodating staff, good and cheap food and everyone friendly which is a lot to be said for a big hostel. It's also possible to get sleep here (NOT in Arequipa). There are no cooking facilities but they are not missed with the menu available.

• 5th Sep 2012

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

If my life were perfect I would live in Books forever

• 8th Aug 2012

For our life to be perfect you should definitely live here forever!

Discovery Melbourne

Melbourne, Australia

I paid $55 for a 14 bed 'delux' dorm room. It was a tent on a roof - I'm not joking. Let that be a lesson to all of you.