Reviews: angheleasca

Location: Romania, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Excellent hostel! although a bit far from the city center -15 minutes walk from the central station. Clean bathrooms. Huge common room really nicely decorated; big kitchen. basic free breakfast. The owners are wonderful people and really helpful. I really enjoyed my 2 night stay in the 12 bed dorm. lots of hip new bars around and a really lively young community. I loved Antwerp and if I come back i'll definetly stay here again!!

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Stayed in he 6 bed mixed dorm for 5 nights. 15-15 min walk from the city center. 2 supermarkets nearby. 10 minutes walking from the main train station. safe neighbourhood. AC in room working. Clean bathroom. Enough powerplugs in the room. Huge lockers. Only downside - no kitchen. Bar and terrace were great - but breakfast for 6 euros a bit too expensive. Would deffinately return but i would ask for a room that was not on the first floor - the bar was too loud at night!

• 12th Jun 2013
  • Romania

Primavera Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

great value for money, away from the chaos of la Rambla. slept really well in the 6 bed dorm, spacious room; lots of clean bathrooms; fully utilated kitchen; elevator; common room.

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Perfect location but noisy bars around the hostel - loud music until 2-3 a.m. Sill i had no problems falling asleep. Quite a long way up 3 flights stairs with the lugagge and a little wierd that we had to take our shoes off on the premises. Only 3 bathrooms! Stayed for another 2 nights in the 6 bed dorm wich was great. The HCC studio II for 5 persons was ok for 1night. We were 6 and 1 sleeped on the extendible couch but the 6 bed dorm was more comfortable. I would definitely return here!

• 11th May 2012
  • Romania

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

great location, the airport shuttle bus stops near by; 15-20min walking from the train station. decent free breakfast in the bar - the tables could be cleaner but it was ok considering what we payed.Early check-in is a plus. clean bathrooms; big, clean kitchen.The hostel is in a big old building, a bit dusty but really ok considering the price. I stayed in the 2bed private on the 3rd floor; aside from the windows that couldn't be open too wide I have no complaints.It's a decent backpacker hostel

Madrid, Spain

Tis is my 2nd stay at Way. Everitying was great. Their location is unbeatable. Clean. safe. breakfast ok. Only complaint was that they changed the bedsheets but not those that were covering the blankets. Staff very helpful. Would definitely return here!

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Best hostel in Spain. Loved the rooftop terrace, big kitchen; everything was clean; they have lots of activities; safety lockers; big clean bathrooms with hot water. everithyng is new. it's 15 min walk from the city center - old town WOULD DEFFINiTELY RETURN!! only downside - it's about 20mins walking (with luggage) from santa justa train station - there's no direct bus - would recommend taking a taxi;

Stayed in the 5bed dorm -3rd floor. Good location,but pretty hard to find; Nice kitchen/common room; nice smal terrace. THE STAFF WAS GREAT, REALLY NICE&HELPFUL PPL BUT there were 3 beds on top of each other so it was a long climb to the top bunk.Room was full of old,broken furniture;no safety lockers -though nothing got stolen; it was dusty and everything squeaked - had to oil the door hinges to sleep quietly. Only 2 bathrooms in the whole hostel!!! - WOULD NOT RETURN

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Good location - 15 min by bus from the train station and about 10 min walking from the mezquita. I stayed in the 4bed mixed dorm. The room was ok, it was clean, had its own bathroom. Buth there were no lockers in the room and no hot water. The kitchen was small and very dirty and the terrace was horrible with torn chairs and as it had rained everything was wet and you couldn't sit anywhere. Ok for 1 night but I wouldn't return. I'm sure I could find better accomodation.

Madrid, Spain

extednded our 3night stay by 1 night. I have nothing to add. GREAT LOCATION; good breakfast; clean hostel

Madrid, Spain

unbeatable location!! walking distance from everywhere!!! We extended our stay and came back for another 5 nights at the end of our trip around Spain. The hostel is really big so it can be a bit to crowded especially in the morning at breakfast. They have 3 computers with free internet but the conection is really really slow. Also it was annoying that they started celanind immediately after the hostel free breakfast was over as some people still had things to cook.Aside from this, no complaints

had a great 2day stay in the 6bed mixed dorm. the staff was very helpful. they prepared breakfst for us an hour earlier because we were leaving at 7 a.m. clean rooms, free lockers, the kitchen ant the hostel itself are a bit small and they basically have no common room but this means that it wasn't noisy at night. So definitely not a party hostel but the streets can be a little noisy until midnight. We really enjoyed our stay and if we ever return to Valencia we'll come back to hilux

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

stayed in the other building at number 13. great bathrooms, lovely lovely living room&kitchen. a bit expensive. 10min by bus from the castle/train station or 20min walking. there's a sainsbury's in the meadows just 5 min walking distance from the hostel. the main building has a beautiful garden with tables and chairs and parking places for bicycles.

Oban Backpackers

Oban, Scotland

no lockers in the rooms. 8min from the trains station&ferry terminal. the kitchen was dirty but very well stacked with all sorts of appliances&utensils. poor breakfast - not worth paying for. clean bathrooms&showers. big&lovely common room with pool table! all in all I had a pleasant stay

Great hostel! The staff were really nice & very very helpful. Great & free breakfast. Located about 10min walking distance from the train station or Bute park. The bathrooms were very clean! No major complaints - ( just the narrow stairs - I had a room on the 3rd floor; the hostel itself is a little crowded& the rooms are a bit small.) Loved it there! Extended my stay by 1 night. I if I ever go back to Cardiff this is where i\'ll stay.

Astor Museum Inn

excellent location!!! great price! stayed for 1 night in the 12bed bedroom in a huge room, but I hear that the other rooms are a lot smaller. it's an old building so they're lots of stairs to climb - not too pleasant if you have a heavy backpack. still it;s manageable.Clean bathrooms and hot water showers. only complaint - the lockers which were some sort of drawers beneath the beds that needed huge padlocks - you had to rent one from reception.Other than this nothing to complain about.

had a great stay! clean, safe, great breakfast, 20 minutes walk from the museumquartier. only complaint: the doors kept slamming all night long; but if you\'re tired hopefully you won\'t notice it.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

gorgeus neighbourhood,15min by tram from Center/train station.Free breakfast: milk/tea/coffe + hot dish:pancakes/french toast/toast&eggs.Internet:u have to pay 50 c/10min,they only have 1 computer.Only 1 plug per room which is a problem if u sleep in the 18bed - dorm!!Free locker but u have to pay for the lock(3 Euro)so bring one with u; no drug/alchool/smoking policy;small patio -closes at 11pm.Looking for a safe&quiet&clean hostel in an area far from the hordes of drunken tourist - this is it