Reviews: Lu_Suzina

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I've been here before, twice, and I'll stay here again if I ever come to Santiago again. Nice place, great localization, honest price. They've made some changes in coffee break since my last visit and I really enjoyed it.

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Guys from staff were great! Bed and bathroom were honest to the price, the location made it easy to go anywhere. The bad thing was the TOO loud music, all day long. So loud that I was not able to talk to people because I could not hear them. And the owner was not so polyte with the guests, most of the time. Be sure to ask any detail about the tours you book at the reception, so you can avoid any misunderstood.

Bee.W Hostel Bar

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great location, close to a lot of good places to eat, to visit and to walk around. Mattresses are amazing, as well as the showers. But the bathrooms were not clean at the end of the day. Actually, they were pretty dirty. Staff were nice and friendly. I came to the hostel in the middle of the day and there was no one at the reception. So I got inside of the hostel and nobody saw me - it could be any person - that is not a good detail in my opinion. But I'll stay here again, for sure.

Lagoa Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff is great and also is the location. Unfortunately, I booked it through hostelworld, but, because Rio+20, they charged me a differente price. I also asked a receypt from the value I payed and until now I didn't received it.

Terrazas Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really nice hostel, with a really nice staff. The localization is perfect and the terrace is amazing! Air cond in all rooms and a good breakfast! Totally recommended!

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel has a good location. It's really easy to come by tram from the central station and it stays close to a lot of museums and places to visit. You can go walking to the main square also, it's not far. The hostel is an old house, so don't expect too much from the toilets. Staff is friendly and helpfull.

Astor Museum Inn

Great location, close to everything. It's easy to find and get around from there. The breakfast was good and the showers were clean.

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

People were very nice and helpfull. Also, the bedroons are good and clean. It's really easy to get anywhere from this hostel because the bus terminal is right in front of it. I'll really recommend it to my friends. The best choice.

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Very nice place to stay. It's really close to many places you're going to see / do in Montevideo. It's easy to get a bus from there too. The place is not so clean, my sheets were not so clean. And there are lots of "mosquitos" in the place. But the staff are really nice, they make all to let you confortable.

Sandanzas Cultural Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sandanzas is really a good place to stay. They offer the best breakfast and the hostel is near to the metro or you can just walk to many places in the city. The only thing I didn´t like was the window of the bathroom: anyone can see you inside. But I recomend this hostel.

Hi Luana! Thanks for your words. Some people think we are far from the metro... so we are 800 meters from the metro station, but we dont recommend use the metro in Buenos Aires because the more important places are far from the metro: Plaza Francia in Recoleta 1,5 km; Plaza Serrano in Palemo 1,2 km, La Boca dont have Metro... so ist better take the buses. I go to check the window ;-) Have a nice trip in Uruguay Pablo

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

The Lao Hostel is really a nice place to stay. You´re are close to the terminal bus and to very interesting places there. They can help you with all the tours, but you must pay attention if you are going to do the wine tour in a bike. the place where you rent the bike it´s not that good. But, the hostel is really amazing, beautiful and confortable. If I come back, I´ll stay there again.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This is a really good hostel. It's close for the most turist places around the city and the neighborhood is so great, full of people during the night. It's always clean, the house is really big and the staff are great. I met really good people here and I'll recomend the place to my friends that want to come do Santiago.

The Downtownmate Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The owners of the Hostel discusted with a client, in front of everyone that was there, because the've made double reservation and want her to move the room. The fact was that she was staying there four days before and the other person will arrive in the last day she would spent there. They were rude with here and I don't agree with the solution and how they treat the guest.

The passenger were told that they would have to move that day, and we made them 50% discount on the last day, but they refused everything just to get more and more discount.