Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Siem Reap, Cambodia

One of my favourite guesthouses in siem reap. Clean and quiet, perfect for relax, staff always helpful and friendly.

Loftel 22 Bangkok

Loftel 22 Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel Clean and close to main railway station I will definitely come back next time

Mapping Hostel

Chiang Mai, Thailand

New hostel in town, clean and quiet, perfect place to relax. The gardens and the area outside along the river is wonderful. The beds are huge and comfortable. Need some improvements in the bathroom but I think they will fix it soon. I would definitely recommend it!

Orchid Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

very nice hostel, new and very clear close to mrt and bts, excellent value for money! the basic room is very basic, with no windows but quiet and tidy

Everyday Bangkok Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice hostel, very clean and safe Nice staff and good atmosphere!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

3rd time in this hostel and it's always a pleasure!!!

Bun Kao Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

perfect value hostel, staff in incredible and very kind and helpful..I booked ust one night but then I extended for two more. Nice place, very quiet and not so far from the center!

Siem Reap, Cambodia

nice hostel, very friendly staff...just spent one night here, if back to Siem Riep I definitely choose it again!

The Old Swan Barracks

Perth, Australia

very friendly staff, rooms and bathroom clean...good atmosphere!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I always feel like home in this hostel! Staff very friendly and many facilities...close to LRT and chinatown, perfect area!

Hi Marco, thanks for your valuable comment. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay at our hostel. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Fernloft KL Chinatown. Fernloft KL Team

Really nice place!!!!