Reviews: oconnoke6988

The Midland Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This is a great hostel with very friendly staff. It's close to the centre and excellent value for money. I highly recommend it.

• 21st Jan 2014

The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn

Tallinn, Estonia

I've passed through Tallinn quite a few times and always love staying at this hostel. The staff are very friendly and know so much about the city. The hostel has great facilities and is close to everything; I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Tallinn, Estonia

Great hostel with great staff! Location can't be beat in Tallinn, so close to everything. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• 19th Jan 2012

The Sleeeping Maris Tallinn

Tallinn, Estonia

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is perfect, it's right in the Old Town so all the sites are close by. The facilities are great too, especially the bar and common room. The best part was probably the staff, they were really friendly and helpful. I wish I didn't have to leave, but I'll definitely be heading back as soon as I can.

• 10th Aug 2011

Tallinn, Estonia

I love this hostel, I fully recommend it. No problems whatsoever and the staff are great. Perfect location and the beds are really comfortable. Great place.

Tallinn, Estonia

This hostel is perfect. Really enjoyed my stay and was sorry I had to leave. The staff is great and so is the location. I'll definitely be returning.

GIDIC Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were brilliant, especially Deniz. His stories about Tallinn were very interesting and he really made an effort to make sure each guest enjoyed their stay.