Reviews: Sky86

Location: Switzerland, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

This is the only hostel in Luxembourg. It is a 10-minute walk away from the old town (although uphill). There is a good restaurant which belongs to the hostel where you can have a good-value meal. The rooms have lockers and are spacious. There is a little lack of atmosphere because the hostel is huge but if you want to get to know other people I think it's still possible. All in all I think this hostel is your best option in the city I guess.

• 31st Dec 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed only for a night at this hostel but I had such a great experience. The staff is so incredibly friendly and the view from the rooftop is just awesome. I met so many great people at this hostel. The 4 bed dorm I stayed in was spacious and you get a locker (bring your own lock). The bathroom was very clean. The location is great and safe. Very close to the main attractions. You have a lot to choose from for breakfast. I'll stay at this hostel again next time I visit Istanbul! Thank you!!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The owner is very nice and the location is great (right next to bars and restaurants). Unfortunately I didn't sleep too well because the proximity to Downtown Flagstaff where people were making noise all night long. But I guess that's normal for a night on weekends.

• 10th May 2013

Hotel Loeven

Copenhagen, Denmark

• 14th Aug 2012

Hostel Rubicon

Prague, Czech Republic

Unfortunately, we did not get to stay at that hostel. They had an issue with the reservation system so the hostel overbooked rooms. However, the girl at the reception was very nice and helpful and organized us a room at another hotel (Jerome). They even organized a taxi for us which brought us to the other hotel. We really appreciated the good service and hope we might get to stay another time at this hostel.

• 4th Aug 2012

Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel

Santa Barbara, USA

I had a private room for one night. The location couldn't be better,you are in the downtown area, that's great. The private rooms were fine and I was surprised how big the bathroom was and the shower was great! Staff was nice. However, one thing was really negative: as it was a Sat night, some drunk guys started fighting in the middle of the night for like an hour! Plus the walls are really thin. Sad that such things happen. You won't find a better place in the downtown area for this price.

• 16th Apr 2011
  • Switzerland

The location is good as it is within walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf and the cable cars. You get to Downtown by bus easily. Security was good and it has a special character as you're staying "at the Fort". However, this has the drawback that the facility is quite old. That means the bathroom as well as the dorms are quite old, so don't expect too much. Unfortunately the hostel was not very clean, maybe because it was full almost every day. Staff was helpful and the free breakfast is fine.

• 7th Apr 2011
  • Switzerland

I stayed seven days at this hostel and had a good time there. Staff is really nice and helpful. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they have only two bathrooms. I can only recommend this hostel. Thanks again.

• 4th Aug 2010

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a good time at the hostel. Stayed just for one night. The dorm was ok, except that the radiators were not working. So it was freezing in there. My dorm was undergoing some renovation, so the toilet and showers were not available in the room. But I think it was just for one day.So just bad luck. The bar is fun and you can meet new people. The breakfast is awesome! You can eat as much as you want. For that price you won't find any better hostel which is so centrally located. Thanks again.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Even though the wind was blowing like crazy so that I woke up several times I enjoyed my stay at the hostel very much. The showers are good, the rooms are very spacious and the staff is excellent! Thank you very much.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It was much fun staying at that hostel. We enjoyed it. Staff is very very friendly and the rooms are just amazing! Just stay there!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I had a very good stay! Thanks again! The staff is very helpful and friendly. I can warmly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Thank's for the great review, Felix, and come back soon! Lena

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

This was the best hostel I stayed on my trip. You won't get elswhere anything for that price like this. It was perfect. Spacious dorms and bathroom, relaxing common room..just breakfast could be a little bit more choice. I can recommend to stay at Jacobs Inn.

The Galway City Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The location is just great, right next to the train and bus station. The dorms are not too small and the showers have hot water. Breakfast is ok. I had a good time there and can recommend it.

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

very close to the main bus station & train station. Free breakfast in the morning is perfect. Security system is good, you have to ring everytime you want to enter the hostel. The cleanliness of the bathroom was not that great especially the ceiling needs to be renovated. The dorms are small and if you have a bed on the top you have not much space left between you and the ceiling. I wish you won\'t have dorm \"I\", the kitchen is right under this dorm. I could hardly fall asleep!!

The location is excellent and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is good. But the rooms are to narrow. In a six bed room shouldn't be more than two bunk beds! I have stayed in hostels with more space. The top beds don't have a balustrade so I have almost fallen out of the bed!! But for one night it was ok.

Albergue Juvenil Madrid

Madrid, Spain

I had a good time at this hostel. Staff was very friendly. You have spacious dorms and a good breakfast. Because it is new and big I missed a little bit the typical 'hostel atmosphere'. The location is really good. A five minute walk to the subway. Thanks again.

The Pirate Haus Inn and Hostel

St Augustine, USA

This is really an extraordinary hostel. It is located in the middle of the town. So it is very close to all restaurants and bars. the rooms are spacious and staff is very friendly. The pancakes are delicious. Thanks again.

I had a really good time there. The location couldn't be better. The staff is very friendly and you get a good breakfast. The rooms are clean and it is a smaller hostel. Thanks again.

for that price you can't complain. The hostel has a nice swimmingpool and you can sit next to the lake. Staff is very friendly and you have good wi-fi access. To get around it is better to have a car. Thanks again.

this hostel is nothing for people who are looking for a quiet place. But if you are there to have fun and wanna partying that's the place to be. It's just great to sit outside and drink a beer. You have a free breakfast and the staff is friendly. I had a good time there. Thanks again.

I stayed in this hostel twice within two weeks. It's location is just great. If you have to go to the airport it's just a ten min bus ride and to go downtown it takes around 15 min. The bus network is really good in Ft Lauderdale. The staff is very friendly and it is a good atmosphere in that hostel. I will come back. Thanks again.

I can't say that much. The location is ok (Subway less than 10 min away), beautiful house, friendly staff, breakfast, clean rooms...Thanks again.

Knoxville Hostel

Knoxville TN, USA

wow! this hostel was amazing. The staff was so friendly and helpful! The location is good, just a short walk from the Greyhound Station (10min) and from Downtown (15-20min. I'll stay again here. Thanks again.

Music City Hostel

Nashville, USA

I liked the character of this hostel. It is a small one and you can easily meet other travelers. The location could be better (closer to Downtown) but there is only one hostel in the city. The rooms could be more spacious and a little bit cleaner. But I enjoyed my stay there. Staff was really friendy.

L Hostels

New York, USA

I really liked the spacious rooms and the friendly staff. The rooms have a kitchen and it is very clean. The location is good..just some blocks away from two subway lines. I can recommend this hostel.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Ir was a great experience to stay here. Can just recommend this hostel! The rooms are spacious and all the facilies are clean. Thank you!

The location is very good and I think it's hard to find something better for the same price in this area. The room was very tight but the bathroom was clean and the staff was nice.

Yeah, for the price it was ok, but it's not that clean and it's far away.