Location: Austria, Age: 23

Al Tramonto Dorato

Venice, Italy

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

The reception was warm and I felt at home at the beginning.Kevin is awesome!Afterwards we had a Beatles tour with him-he is certainly in the right job,he makes every effort to treat his customers properly.When I returned things went down the hill. First,my bed was infested with bedbugs and I couldn’t sleep.Second,the guy on the night shift,the punk wanna-be was EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful. Some of his remarks deserved him to be punched in the face.Except for these problems,it was a good stay.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a 3-star hotel that charges as a hostel. Fantastic place, really clean, with great accommodation, wide bathrooms, helpful staff, excellent breakfast. It's not on the center of the city, though - and probably not a good option for those who want to party. But I can't think of a better place to those who just want to relax and stay in a comfortable hostel in order to explore reinvigorated the city of Amsterdam.

Cafofo Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello folks! I went to Argentina to watch Dylan's show, and it was great, but my staying at Milhouse was so much better!!! Great place, a lot of fun, even if you go alone, like I did, you don't spend 10 minutes alone, because everyone tries to make you comfortable and invites you to their table. The people there are absolutely amazing, good talk, party everyday, I'm already missing the great time I had there, and planning to return very soon!