Reviews: tolosafernando5642

Trip'n'Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Buffalo Backpackers

Pristina, Kosovo

Really dirty, very very dirty... As normally I got up early I found in Buffalo everything people had left the prevoius night: glasses, cigarretes, bottle, alcohol on the floor... REALLY DIRTY!! I liked the place witj the terrace an so on but you should take care of the cleanliness.

Hostel Nice Place

Podgorica, Montenegro

The strong point of this hostel is the owner himself, Backo. Really as nice as the name of the hostel. He is very helpful and good company at night, before going to sleep, to have a conversation about montenegrian history, politics and other affairs. Thanks a lot, Backo! I enjoyed my stay in Nice Place hostel in Podgorica. You have a Basque friend.

Sun Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

Old Town Hostel Kotor

Kotor, Montenegro

Cocoon Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It is very very far from the cityntaking into account that younare paying 30 euros... Vry expensice, not worth paying so much money

Hostel Dino

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I think that a common room is important in a hstel in order to meet people. In Dino there is not a common room, at least when i was there they didnt have a commn room. The tour in Herzegivina in nice, but Dino was the guide and he hardly explained something, just a little and we went visiting everything very very fast, in a hurry... That's why I didnt endoy the tour, I didnt had fun with the tour, , but it is true that the places are nice and the tour itself is nt very expensive.

Dear Fernando we have Common terrace.Why did you sleep four days in our Hostel?On the tour we see 6 places between 10:00-19:00!!!

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staff is the best thing in this hostel. Very very dirty, people use kitchen and no clean things.

St Christopher's Greenwich

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

in spanish. las habitaciones lamentables, parecia una celda, y además sin posiibilidad de taquilla y con una cama muy muy superestrecha. El hhotel en general muy bien, pero el dormitorio muy penoso...