Reviews: marcelozastawny

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 31

Baan Mook Anda Hostel, Koh Lanta, Thailand
30th Apr 2017

Very nice place in ko lanta. Olny few meters from the pier. Recommended!

• Brazil, Couple, 31-40
Hanoi Brother Inn & Travel, Hanoi, Vietnam
21st Mar 2017

Very nice stay in Hanoi. Good breakfast. Room with big bed and spacious. Good Internet!

Dear Valued Guest, thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review. We are so happy to know that you found us to be a place to stay with spacious rooms, good wifi and breakfast. Therefore please feel free to email us when you be here next time if you need any help. Sincerely, Hanoi Brother Inn & Travel Team.

Shoestrings Backpackers, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
5.7
31st Jan 2017

It was the cheapest place in the city by that time. The evaluation onf the hostel was not good.. but we kinda had no option. The location is very good.. near the city, the falls and supermarket/banks. Now.. to the reality.. the place is dirty.. the room very dirty.. I had to sweep the floor myself. The door did not close properly.. didn't feel safe. The ambient didn't look tidy.. I belive there is no copetitor so the service is bad. One of the worst hostel we stayed.

Ubuntu Backpackers, Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
6.9
19th Jan 2017

Well.. I believe that this was the cheapest option in Jeffreys Bay by the time. The place is ok, not very tidy and clean. It is the place for surfers indeed. The team was nice and there was a happy hoir with a braai by the end of the day. It is not my style as I don't surf.

Albergo for Backpackers, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
16th Jan 2017

The best hostel in ZA so far. Great environment and great staff. The location is also very good and there is realliy a braai every day (you must bring your own meat). We felt at home in this hostel. The garden is also great for relaxing. We can't remember anything bad about this place.

Meiai Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
24th Dec 2014

Clean, tidy and safe! Best hostel so far!

FIAP Jean Monnet, Paris, France
20th Oct 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, next to the Metro stations. I do recommend for all kinds of stay! Cheers, Marcelo

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
La Casa Roja, Santiago, Chile
13th Apr 2013

The place is awesome. It has huge rooms and very confortable toilets, with an individual changing room before the shower. The Swimming pool and the bar on the back are an excuse to spend the hole day enjoying the hostel and to forget the city. I'll be comming back with more time!

Vaianny Guest House, Easter Island, Chile
7th Apr 2013

Very good value for money. The location and is excellent, next to the main street and many of the shops. The negative point is that the Internet was not working 90% of the time.

Santa Mix Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.4
30th Mar 2013

The hostel is clean and tidy and the staff is excellent. However, I had an issue: I was travelling with my family and we rented the entire room for 6 person and we were expecting privacy. While everyboby were sleeping someone entered in the room to use the toilet and my family got unconfortable with the place. The staff could not find the key from the dorm and on the next day, the dayshift staff did not know about what happened last night, very poor handover. Howerver I recommend the place!