Reviews: marcelozastawny

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, next to the Metro stations. I do recommend for all kinds of stay! Cheers, Marcelo

La Casa Roja

Santiago, Chile

The place is awesome. It has huge rooms and very confortable toilets, with an individual changing room before the shower. The Swimming pool and the bar on the back are an excuse to spend the hole day enjoying the hostel and to forget the city. I'll be comming back with more time!

• 13th Apr 2013

Vaianny Guest House

Easter Island, Chile

Very good value for money. The location and is excellent, next to the main street and many of the shops. The negative point is that the Internet was not working 90% of the time.

Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is clean and tidy and the staff is excellent. However, I had an issue: I was travelling with my family and we rented the entire room for 6 person and we were expecting privacy. While everyboby were sleeping someone entered in the room to use the toilet and my family got unconfortable with the place. The staff could not find the key from the dorm and on the next day, the dayshift staff did not know about what happened last night, very poor handover. Howerver I recommend the place!