Reviews: smoersfelder5140

Absolutely love this hostel! Super cute, communal with privacy options, and the environment and global citizen consciousness is amazing.

MoonPad LA Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

Great atmosphere, people, and resources. Also great price for value! Would definitely recommend:)

LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Actually, I'm not stayingat Lee & No - I was notified two days before arriving L&N was fully booked and I would instead be staying at NAMU. I was disappointed because L&N looked so lovely, but I am not disappointed in NAMU at all. The manager, Moon, is fantastic: kind, helpful and accomodating. Small, cool vibe to a great hostel home.

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Great hostel in fun and central little India with diverse staff that are super friendly and SO helpful! Definitely recommend it!

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your generous feedback. We are really pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Do visit us again the next time you come to Singapore. All the best! Regards Footprints Hostel Singapore

Excellent staff and location, very flexible with room situations on short notice, bar is cool, internet easily accessible at all times, comfy comforters, but beds a bit unstable and squeaky... walls paper thin too. Overall great though.

Yellow House Hotel aka Nga Hoang

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Pretty great hostel overall based on location, ease of access, access to food, bars, and travel agents. Can stash extra baggage for the day. Staff isn't the kindest, but get stuff done. Recommended. 3 person room really nice especially for price.

Loved this hostel! Only there for a short time, but staff was amazing and answered my 101 questions efficiently and with a smile to boot! Highly recommend this hostel!

Oak Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

Overall good experience here - furniture in bedrooms a little dirty and worn, but large rooms and good location close enough to Ueno Station (15 min. walk) convenient for people coming in from the airport.