Reviews: alforishnor3644

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

New facilities and a nice place overall. It's fairly clean and the rooms have AC! The rooftop terrace/bar doesn't have as great of views as some of the other hostels in the area, but the breakfast is GREAT (and better than other hostels I've stayed at in Turkey), and the bar was lively at night and easy to meet people.

Boomerang Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

Clean place, friendly staff, fast wifi. The only common area is the outside bar/restaurant and it wasn't too lively. Not really a great place to meet people. Great free breakfast- fried egg, tomato, cucumbers, olives, bread, and tea or coffee. Very close to the bus station.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location but not much to offer as far as hostels go. No common area except the restaurant/bar on the roof, but it isn't very lively, or at least wasn't when I was there. Breakfast was fine for being free: one hard boiled egg, some slices of tomato and cucumber, bread, jam and coffee. Staff were really friendly and helped me figure out travel plans elsewhere in Turkey. There is NOT AC in every room as the description says! My room didn't have AC and was very hot.

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Really great hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location is great. Everything about my stay there was better than I expected.

Home Youth Hostel