Reviews: kbrodgesell2923

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Iguassu Guest House was really a no frills place to sleep close to the bus station. The common areas were small and not as inviting as other places, and there wasn't anywhere to lock up your backpack. The lockers were small and downstairs, but I was staying upstairs. The breakfast though was great, with lots of options. I was excited to finally see yogurt! And the location is close to the bus station but not much else.

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I had a fantastic stay at Mango Chill due to the staff and atmosphere. It was a great place to be a solo traveler, I met a lot of other travelers who I toured the falls and town with. The BBQ dinner is fantastic - it's the most gourmet meal I've ever had a a hostel, and a great place to meet your hostelmates. Manu has the best energy and is so helpful with figuring out what to do, in the falls or just in town. I would definitely go back here.

Viva Hostel Design

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I had a great stay at Viva Design Hostel. The hostel was very clean and really thought of what its guests needed. The lockers were large enough to store my entire backpack, and the outlets in the lockers and in each individual bed are brilliant. The cubby beds really do feel like you have your own room in a dorm. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly, they made you feel like it was home. The location is great for the Metro and for the fun on Vila Madalena's main street.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Living Lounge is the best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere was wonderful, the rooms and bathrooms were clean (and great shower pressure), the location is perfect, and the staff was helpful and informative. Antonio's city tour and dinners were a highlight. 8 euro for so much delicious food! I only wish I could have seen more rooms, discovering how they were decorated was so fun. My friends and I all loved our stay and can't wait to go back!

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The apartment was terrific and the bathroom was modern and clean (great shower pressure). The view was unbeatable! The staff brought breakfast to the room every morning, at whatever time you requested. The staff was very helpful with getting tickets and information about tours to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines. It can be very noisy at night with its location and the travelers staying in the dorm rooms, but the location and apartment are definitely worth it. I had a great stay in Krakow!