Reviews: reznikdiana1919

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
13th Feb 2014

I had a great stay at the travel joy hostel! Nice atmosphere, great staff, clean and safe hostel, great food, I had a really good time!

• Switzerland,
Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
7.0
23rd Mar 2008

In this hostel u feel more like in a hotel, but that doesn't mean it's very good. I booked an 8 bed room but I got a 4bed, and u have to discover that by yourself, 'cause they don't tell u! It could have been much cleaner, the cleaners don't really know who is leaving, and which beds they have do...My 3 days that I spent there, I hadn't got any toilet paper in my room! But the breakfast was really good! All u need was there. The common room was cute and their own bar was nice. Good Location.

• Switzerland,
Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
21st Mar 2008

The best hostel ever!!It is really great. Nothing bad... Everything is clean...Very friendly staff, very good location! U can get to know some people and I strongly recommend to go on the Pub crawl, that they offer *lol*, that was really fun! Go for it!!!