Reviews: caterina_alfieri3121

Hostel & Pousada Casa Coco Verde

Jericoacoara, Brazil

The garden of the hostel is really nice, but the room where I stayed was not. 1o people in a room and 1 bathroom, which also got blocked at some point. Rooms where kept very untidy by guests and no effort by host to get it tidy. They were really messy. Breakfast was all right. There were fresh tapioca and pancakes, but very fruit came only as a fruit salad in a very small cup. Bed sheets were sinthetic material,,, too hot for this!

• 15th Dec 2013

Hostel Terra da Luz

Fortaleza, Brazil

Very controversial feelings toward this hostel. I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN. Caritas, the landlady is fantastic, but the hostel needs improvements. You get a clean and fresh towel for your stay. I did like this very much. But there is no communal area. They are refurbishing it, so no sure how it will end up. Check out is at 11ish, but had to hang around until 5pn. If I wanted to take a shower after check out, I had to pay R$10. I thought it was unreasonable.

• 14th Dec 2013

Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

Galeria 13 is located in Pelourinho, the musical area of Salvador, but quite dangerous. I loved Galeria 13's atmosphere, there was a lot of bonding among people and we went out in a group of 15-20 people, which was really cool and made everyone feel safer in the area. I don't know if I would stay in Pelourinho again, just for a couple of nights a week, but if so, definitely in Galeria 13. Paulo, the owner is great, a bit crusty ;) but a great person, as well as the breakfast ladies.

• 16th Nov 2013

Zen Hostel Brasil

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Zen Hostel was the best thing ever it could happen to me in Sao Paolo. Sumara and Paulo, the owners, do everything possible to make your stay as great as possible. It was like home and they made me feel really good. I would recommend it million times and I hope I can go back there again.

HI Paudimar Falls

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I loved this hostel! If Foz would have a beach, I could live there forever! The 6 beds ensuit female dorm's a very nice room size. There are lockable compartments under the beds. Very central, just 2 blocks behind a main street where to catch the public transport to the waterfalls or near the bars at night. There is a swimming pool, a nice garden, a couple of hammocks, very nice veranda for breakfast,,,, it is truly beautiful. Only the kitchen is understuffed a little (no mocrowave & old pans)

Hostel Boat The Clipper

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Great place where to stay! Very happy about it!