Reviews: ninanina_s5194

• ninanina_s5194
  • Portugal, Female, 25-30
Casa Caracol, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
8th Feb 2013

This hostel was a real nice experience! I stayed there for some nights more than I had planned, and that's always a good sign. I loved this huge garden, the sun in the mornings, the cute pets! Juan and his cousin Ricky were very nice and helpful and definitely contributed to my nice memories of San Cristobal! On the map it might look not very central but the walking distance is only 5 - 10 minutes and for the garden and the atmosphere, it's really worth it!

• ninanina_s5194
  • Portugal, Female, 25-30
Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico
5th Feb 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Cielo Rojo, it was a nice change to some party hostels I've been! The staff was helpful, I met nice people, there was internet, breakfast was good, and the atmosphere with the sunny patio was nice for some regeneration after long walks in the city. The location is absolutely top, and it's a good place to meet people.