Reviews: patyttafg5761

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Studio Eleni

Mykonos, Greece

The location is perfect.. right on the center of mikonos.. you have restaurants and supermarket near by. 5 minute walk to the bus station. The room it was more like a little apartment with kitchen and everything was very nice! The only negative thing is the noise from outside. It can get very loud mainly early morning so take some ear plugs and you will be fine. Everything else was perfect... Maria is such a lovely host! Had a great time.

• 14th May 2015

Hostel Park

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The locations is great...It's very close to the train and bus station (walking distance even with a huge backpack). 5 minutes walking to the center .. super easy. The room was clean and comfortable, Staff in the reception were very helpfull. I would stay again.. and recommend to friends.

Budapest, Hungary

The Hostel is quite small, the kitchen is tiny, but is also less people so I think is more than enough. There are 2 showers and 2 toilet facilities, there was always one free, so we didn't have to wait in line, the hostel wasn't full so I don't know how it'd be then. But It's in a very good location just near by the famous synagogue and walking distance from the metro station. we stayed in a 2 bed shared bathroom and we had plenty of space. They should add some hooks to that room that is all.

Homy Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I stayed with my family (4 people) and how I know that space in HK is very limited I asked in advance for a room that would fit all of us luggage, so we had no problem. Bathroom is very small, but I think everywhere is like that (unless u wanna pay a lot of money). Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Location is perfect 2 min from the metro. Super secure with card key to enter. The inn is separate into 2 buildings so just confirm where u stay before bring all the luggage up. I recommend!

Riad La Caleche

Marrakech, Morocco

Its hard to find, so I recommend to book the pick up with them even if is a bit overpriced, but mainly if you arriving at night. Another thing is the internet is not good in every single room so ask for a good internet reception prior arriving. When you make the reservation make sure you're staying in La Caleche, because the owner has more than one Riad so he might send you to another one when u get there. After I left the riad I had some bed bug bites all over, but the rest of my group was OK.

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

I really like my staying eith my family in the hostel, we had a great time. I recommend to a friend and she went last month. As a suggestion I would recomend some improviment on the entrance of the building cause when i first got there it was a bit scary!

Ca di Rose

Venice, Italy

Its not a hotel, is more like a Flat, what is nice cause gives you privicy. You have a little kitchen facility where you find bread, butter, jam, milk and espresso machine. So you can eat anytime you want. the room is nice and you have two separate (3 people). the bathroom is quite small but with hot water. The problem was the temperature it was HOT I went during summer, at night is a bit better, but if you leave the windows open you gonna have a lot of mosquitos and if you close you melt!

Hotel Azzi

Florence, Italy

Its a hotel.. very nice and tidy! but just for you know Breakfast is NOT included, even if the website says so, you have to pay extra for it!

Asian Delight B&B

Rome, Italy

I don't know what you expect when you book a B&B, but this one will for sure surprise you, Its nice, but different,you have a small "livingroom" where you can find food(not just for breakfast) with bread, yogurt, expresso machine and more available the whole day. the rooms are ok.. you might get a bit surprise but after you realise is quite cosy, you have a computer (MAC)and Tv in each room. the problem is find someone to answer the door when you first arrive so CALL FIRST! or u'll wait like me.

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

I stayed in this hostel for only one night with a friend, the area is good you can find everything in a walking distance, the rooms where clean and the staff was very helpful. You can book a tour with the hostel what is normaly way cheaper than agency. I recommend to get there and check before booking anything else. Another thing we were 2 girls traveling by ourselves and inAmman guys are a bit too much with the looks and they are always trying to talk to you on the streets, just be careful!

Jazz on the Villa

New York, USA

It is a good place to saty if you are traveling in group, because it is very close to the subways that connect all the city. The problem is if you are traveling by yourself (mainly if you are a girl) the location is not good.