Reviews: adancunha

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Porto Alegre Eco Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Very nice hostel, my place in Porto Alegre. hoping forward to going there soon!

And we're hoping forward to see you soon! We have made a lot of changes since you've been here! For example: now our rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating! Take care! :)

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Very nice hostel, should hire more people for breakfast though, because as they say, it's not the cheapest place in Santa Cruz. Would stay there again, though

Alternative Hostels

Cuenca, Ecuador

One of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed. Nice rooms (awesome), nice facilities, the hostel is kind of new. Staff VERY friendly, really polite people, who help you whenever you need. Great location. Very clean, wonderful showers (I´ve tried different ones). They try to make you feel home, and I felt really great there.

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

Located in the best area in Guayaquil, right in front of Malecón 2000. Nice rooms, good air-conditioning, clean beds. A nice option when in the city, specially if you compare to the other options for the same price.

Vibes Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

In a very good place in Quito, La Mariscal, this hostel is very close to the main bus lines, bars, markets and banks. Nice quiet rooms, good to relax (even though you have a bar inside the hostel, which is very nice, good prices and a nice place to meet friends). Great facilities. Showers really good. Staff very polite, friendly and helpful. The hostel is so nice that I saw even people from the hostels around visiting them. And it´s very safe (the hostel and surroundings).

Iguana

Cali, Colombia

Love this place. Made friends for life there. Really nice facilities, very good location, friendly staff. No complaints about the place at all. I would recommend it to friends, and would stay there again. Really good showers. No breakfast though, which would be nice, as the hostel is so good.

I love this hostel, it´s one of the best I´ve ever stayed. A great value for money. It´s almost a hotel (the structure), but with the nice and friendly energy from a hostel. Whenever I´m in Lima I stay there, the location is the best too.

Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Nice location, in a safe area, close to the main attractions in Bogotá. Very good rooms. Hostel very clean. Breakfast is nice, and the staff is really helpful. Made nice friends there. I´d stay there again for sure.

Banana Beach Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice hostel, close to the beach, nice location.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Loive this hostel, definitely my house in Salvador. Good price, nice location, pretty safe, and it´s one of those hostels where you can make good friends. Facilities are very good, and breakfast is REALLY nice.

So nice to know it. Everytime a guest-friend says that Barra Guest Hostel is like a home my heart really jumps as this is our aim and this is how we want you to feel: Home!!! We're doing our best to improve and make you more and more with this home feeling... you're always wellcome :)

RC Miguel Angel