Reviews: lucastricia1892

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
26th Sep 2013

The location is amazing, I've never stayed in a hostel with a view of the beach before. The staff were really helpful, and the clubbing tour through Hollywood was a lot of fun.

It's great to you enjoyed the staff, activities and location!!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2012

I love this hostel! The amenities are great with a huge kitchen and great bathrooms. I love the backyard and tiki bar.

La Casa de Dante, Guanajuato, Mexico
21st Apr 2011

I wish I could give a rating higher than 100%. This is the most amazing place to stay. Irene was so welcoming and happy to help us with anything. The room was really nice, breakfast was delicious, and the view... oh the view is spectacular, probably my favourite part about Guanajuato. It is definitely worth the walk up the stairs, don't hesitate, stay here!

Hostel Hospedarte Chapultepec, Guadalajara, Mexico
20th Apr 2011

I love this hostel. The location is nice and quiet, but gives you a different feel for the city than being in the centre. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Thanks! Good news! This summer, we're opening the Hospedarte Hostel-Downtown, now you have 2 location in town to choose from. Next year, please come back and check them out! - Gerardo Estrada - General Manager HI Hospedarte Hostel-Chapultepec

Vallarta Sun Hostel, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
19th Apr 2011

Great hostel! The staff were super friendly and made me feel at home. The pool is a nice touch! I'd definitely recommend it.

• Scotland,
14th Nov 2010

This is probably the best hostel I've stayed at! It has a lot of great character. The bar and the big screen TV is definitely a plus, I got to watch a hockey game for the first time with some long-termers who were nice enough to explain the rules to me, and help me drink cheap jugs of beer. The staff were really helpful and knowledgeable about what was going on in the city, significantly better than some other places I've stayed at.

24th Aug 2008

I would definitely recommend this hostel. The staff were so helpful and friendly, really made me feel like I was staying with friends!

12th Mar 2008

This hostel was awesome. Everyone was really nice, the staff were great and so was the hostel bar!