Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 53

This is an awesome place. The management and staff is above amazing. When I return to BeninI I will definitely stay here. You want regret your stay.

Crystal Hostel

Accra, Ghana

The owner is super amazing and the food is the best. You feel like you are at home.

Ker Jahkarlo

Dakar, Senegal

#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

Very clean and secure.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

The staff working at Melting Pot is outstanding and helpful with everything.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Chengdu, China

Nice people...

Slow Hostel

Joao Pessoa, Brazil

I love this hostel. I have stayed in many hostels around the world but Hostel Slow is the "BEST" The owner Marina, her mother and brother are among the best people I've met. The welcome spirit and the love is beyond love. The rooms and entire hostel is superbly clean. Ms. Marina went out her way and took me to a special shop in Centro . I cannot express enough my appreciation. Thank you Slow Hostel for your amazing hospitality . If you don't stay here, you have missed an amazing opportunity.

Plaza Toledo Bettyes Guest House

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The owner Ms. Bettye is awesome and very helpful.

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

The owner needs to make provisions to have a staff member work the front desk. On both visits I had a difficult time getting into the facility before no one was at the desk. Additionally, having someone available could help backpackers acquire information about places to visit.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hostel Amigo

Mexico City, Mexico

I recommend this hostel

Mayan Hostel Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

Great hostel with super staff.....you must check it out.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Cleanest hostel in Bangkok. The staff is superb.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Awesome staff!

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

This is the best hostel in the world. Trust me I traveled to more than 200 countries and I know quality. Ollie met and greeted me at the airport and made me feel more than welcome. You are allowed to have your breakfast, whenever you awake. The entire staff is beyond nice. I would strongly recommend this hostel. As a matter of fact, they owned 2 hostels because once I went hiking and returned I stayed in the other hostel...equally as inviting. My stay was awesome at both hostels.

RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan)

Guangzhou, China

I needed some additional monies from the ATM to check-in. The guy working at the front desk could have been more understanding and could have allowed me to place my backpack in the room and return to ATM. However, he was not accomodating.

Ashoka Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I enjoyed may stay at the hostel. I forgot to collect my deposit fee for my key. Please email me and I will provide you with the address to mail my deposit.

Beijing Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

The staff here was very helpful in assisting me in planning my trip across China. I would recommend this hostel for travelers.

El Misti Hostel Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff was very accomadating, especially Flo, she was so helpful with everything. I do have one recommendation for the hostel. Please discontinue the policy of not allowing "Beer" to be brought into the hostel. However, even with that I would recommend the hostel.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Excellent hostel! The boss Richard listen to concerns of visitors. I strongly recommend this hostel and will return soon.

I strongly recommend this hostel. The staff is "Super", esapecially the cook, Ana and Ta Ta. I will return in the near future. I would recommend the hostel begin accepting credit cards, that will help travelers.

Stone of a Beach

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I realize the dormitories are huge but something needs to be done to maintail some cleaness in the rooms and bathrooms.

This is an excellent hostel in all ways I would suggest that the owner install screens on the windows because the mosquitoes will eat you alive at night. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

The hostel was great and the staff was wonderful. However, the bathroom in the dormitory is too small and water was unable to drain. Therefore, it made for a unclean enviornment.I would also recommend that if anyone book the OPEN BUS tour from the hostel, make sure you ask a lot of questions,because once the bus leaves Hue headed South, the bus maybe be substandard.Besides that i would recommend the hostel.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

This is an excellent hostel. My only recommedation is that the lady that works behind the bar area that prepares the breakfast in the morning, be as friendly as all of the other staff members. She was not unpleasant but could improve. The rest of the staff is excellent, especially the manager....Otherwise the hostel is the best where i ever stayed.

Starry Nights Guest House

New Delhi, India

I am only writing this review to help future travelers. The cook at Starry Inn was excellent. He kept the place very cleaned and the meals were excellent. The owner I believe is a nice guy but please be aware of taking Excursions to Sringar, Kishemere on the River boat. There is a finincial windfall for the owner because , the Riverboat owner is his brother.What you need to make sure of; whatever you do get it in writing. I was extremely disappointed at the end before leaving because of the trip

Old Jaffa Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

The Central sittinjg area would really be better if there was air condition. The outside top balcony was great but placing a bar at the top would be a plus.

Sara Inn Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

hello fellow travelers...it\'s difficult finding excellent hostels as you travel but I found an excellent hostel. The staffis surperb. The facility is very clean and the people go out of there way to make you fell at home.I highly recommend this hostel. JR, USA

New Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

The people are ffriendly but the refigrator needs to be thrown in the garbage. It is beyond filty.

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

The young brother that works the day shift is awesome. A better area to watch the TV would be nice. I would recommend that the staff not sleep in the main entry area, it dosen't look good. Overall stay was nice and I would return.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to others.