Reviews: nomadsa

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 36

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

The BlaBlaBla hostel where you need to check-in is not that easy to find, if you are new to Bari and happened to be jetlagged, and then you need to walk to another hostel on Imbriani St, where they put me, which is few blocks away. The flat has several dorms which hosts many people but only ONE small bathroom. The staff who brought me in didn't explain much, like where towels are and things like that. So if you have any questions, issues, you are left in this flat w/t any help or supervision...

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

My friends and I just came back from Marrakech and our stay in Riad Massin. I have to say the stay at this hostel was part of our unforgettable Moroccan experience: from the easy pick up at the airport by Massin (the owner) himself to always ready to help Ibrahim and cheerful Khadijia and Fatima. They took great care of us as though we were part of their families. The hostel itself is cosy and clean. It has all basic necessities (clean bed and towels, internet, lockers, nice kitchen you can use for cooking

Hostal San Lorenzo

Seville, Spain

The hostel San Lorenzo just opened when we were staying in it and the friendly staff were still putting the finishing touches. It seems that the rooms are refurbished flats so the layout is a bit strange. Our room was tiny and the shower and toilet (which were separate) were tiny as well. The room lacked the character but it was clean and since we spent most of the time wondering around the city, we didn't mind the space issue. Also, it's not a typical hostel but more like a low-budget hotel.