Reviews: amyrollo

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

I've stayed at much better HI hostels in various countries. I'd give it 3 of 5 stars on the HI hostel scale. I know Seattle well and would normally never stay in this area, but in this case I wanted the convenience of being a half block from the Bolt Bus the next morning. It was clean and a place to sleep.

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

This hostel is a pretty sweet deal when visiting NYC. I actually lived in the neighborhood for 3 years and have wanted a chance to stay at this hostel since I discovered it. It's very designy with cool typographic signs and illustrations everywhere. Awesome backyard and kitchen, but will definitely be better once they get the basement bar up and running - there isn't enough social/comfortable space at the moment. My only issue with this place is the breakfast was a clusterfuck. They've obviously spent

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Hands down the best hostel I´ve stayed in while travelinging S. America. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The place itself truly feels like home away from home with the large backyard garden filled with hammocks, tables, and a pool. Not a party hostel, but if you're looking to chill, drink some good wine, and meet some fantastic people, this is your place. It was very difficult to leave Hostel Lao. I could've stayed there forever.