Reviews: tylerjbourke6728

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

By far one of the best hostels I've been to. Great staff, very fun place, and just a good time in general. I had trouble leaving! Oh and the nice pool with lounge chairs and amazing buffet breakfast were nice bonuses too. Totally worth it.

Meramees Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

This hostel is one of the best I have ever been to. Safe, secure, great facilities, and wonderful staff! Ahmed, Mustafa, Eman, and Mustafa were great! I needed to buy a computer in Cairo for work and Ahmed helped me arrange it. My friend and I then booked a tour of southern Egypt and Mustafa was a huge help with getting us a great deal. They are all honest, friendly, hard working, and professional. I could not have asked for better people to meet at a hostel!

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

The decor is creepy (the backyard could have been designed by Tim Burton... in a weird way, not a good way), the beds have paper-thin mattresses at best, and the staff was pretty bad. When the WiFi was not working (which was nearly the entire time) the man at the desk said, to paraphrase, "well, I have WiFi, so what do you want me to do about it? It's your issue." Quite rude.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Great location. But that is about it. The staff, except for one nice person named Kelli, were disinterested, unhelpful, and were only interested in doing the bare minimum for the guests. The hostel seemed to attract all types of weirdos and the rooms were a little cramped. But, it is right on the beach, which is all I wanted, so it was suitable. Wouldn't stay there again.

Bethlehem Youth Hostel

Bethlehem, Israel

Great hostel with helpful staff. Pros: comfortable, good location, and a fun place to be. Con: a little dirty.

Hotel Stars Marseille

Marseille, France

Very nice, very friendly staff. The room was great and felt very safe. Kind of hard to find, is in the town of La Penne sur Huveane which takes up to an hour to get to from the Marseilles St. Charles Train Station (to get there take either a train to Aubagne then Bus 40 to the city centre of La Penne then it is a short walk or take the metro in marseilles to La Timone and take Bus 40 to La Penne).