Reviews: flavinha_rabelo8673

Hoa Binh Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

The breakfast and location are very good but I stayed in the 6 beds dorm and it was almost claustrophobic, the room was ridiculous small for 6 people with their backpacks! There was no place to circulate and the lockers are not big enough to keep out backpacks. Also the cleaning lacks behind, since the hotel is very big with tons of guests, I guess they are just not able to clean it all. Unless you are staying in a private room with your mates it's ok, but if you choose the dorm I just say no.

Khoi Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

I had a very bad experience, and this hostel shouldn't be in hostelworld.com! I made a reservation there, because I knew I was going in the busiest time of year and everyone warned me that I should book somewhere, so I did. T my surprise, when I arrived there, after 10 hours road trip, they said they were overbooked! Than I asked my deposit back and ok they gave it back and suggested me another hostel nearby that possibly had vacancy (btw a very bad hostel called SpicyLao).

It was weird to see some people living in the hostel. So the room was never very clean or organized. Also everytime I went to use the toilets or the shower was dirty. The breakfast is fine, but could be more organized. The location is not bad, although is far from the city center. Also was very weird some people sleeping in the common areas, on the floor!

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I liked the hostel, but I didnt enjoy the city very much. Wouldnt recommend the city, but yes to the hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Altough I was expecting a bit more from what I saw in the pictures...

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

I didnt like very much the location, altough is near the main area of the city, the neighbourhood is not very nice. the place is clean, but in one of the bathroom there was no hot water and in the other the hot water didnt last very long. I went in low season so there was only me and another guy in the hostel. I guess in the end I didnt like very much the city, so I wouldnt go back.

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

There was a cafe with loud music during all night, its not a place to rest. The location is great the staff is friendly, although they gave me wrong info about going to Albania, but anyway. They offered me dinner, it was nice.

You stayed on New Year's Eve and Budva had the biggest celebration of New Year's Eve in whole Montenegro. Maybe you should went out and have a nice time with others 50 000 people on the streets and squares in The Old Town Budva. If buses didn't go on time for Albania this is only because of New Year's Eve. I am glad that you liked our dinner.

Villa Alliya

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The location is great and Taso is a great guy. I just didnt like the fact that since was low season was only me in the house, and I didnt feel very safe sleeping alone by my own. Also the hot water didnt last long.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very helpful staff, great location, the place was new and clean. The breakfast is very simple but ok. I would stay here again for sure.

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff is just amazing! So friendly! Also all the things are very new and clean. Good location, 5 min from the bus terminal. Good breakfast also. I just love it! Definetly going back again.