Reviews: flavinha_rabelo8673

It was weird to see some people living in the hostel. So the room was never very clean or organized. Also everytime I went to use the toilets or the shower was dirty. The breakfast is fine, but could be more organized. The location is not bad, although is far from the city center. Also was very weird some people sleeping in the common areas, on the floor!

• 3rd Apr 2013

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I liked the hostel, but I didnt enjoy the city very much. Wouldnt recommend the city, but yes to the hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Altough I was expecting a bit more from what I saw in the pictures...

• 4th Jan 2013

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

I didnt like very much the location, altough is near the main area of the city, the neighbourhood is not very nice. the place is clean, but in one of the bathroom there was no hot water and in the other the hot water didnt last very long. I went in low season so there was only me and another guy in the hostel. I guess in the end I didnt like very much the city, so I wouldnt go back.

• 2nd Jan 2013

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

There was a cafe with loud music during all night, its not a place to rest. The location is great the staff is friendly, although they gave me wrong info about going to Albania, but anyway. They offered me dinner, it was nice.

• 1st Jan 2013

You stayed on New Year's Eve and Budva had the biggest celebration of New Year's Eve in whole Montenegro. Maybe you should went out and have a nice time with others 50 000 people on the streets and squares in The Old Town Budva. If buses didn't go on time for Albania this is only because of New Year's Eve. I am glad that you liked our dinner.

Villa Alliya

Dubrovnik, Croatia

• 31st Dec 2012

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The location is great and Taso is a great guy. I just didnt like the fact that since was low season was only me in the house, and I didnt feel very safe sleeping alone by my own. Also the hot water didnt last long.

• 30th Dec 2012

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very helpful staff, great location, the place was new and clean. The breakfast is very simple but ok. I would stay here again for sure.

• 28th Dec 2012

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff is just amazing! So friendly! Also all the things are very new and clean. Good location, 5 min from the bus terminal. Good breakfast also. I just love it! Definetly going back again.

• 26th Dec 2012