Reviews: flavinha_rabelo8673

Sleep In Hostel, Yangon, Myanmar
6.0
15th Oct 2014

I believe for that money, the hostel is very simple, dirty (not the room itself) and the staff although nice have very poor command of english. The location is ok.

Gili La Boheme, Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
21st Sep 2014

I loved La Boheme, the staff is super kind and helpful, the breakfast with fruits and pancakes was great and the location, although it was not right at the beach, still was pretty good. Just in front of the hostel has a super nice yoga place and we get discount for staying at the hostel, so try it! Also if you stay 5 nights in the hostel they will give you one night for free, which I found great!

In Da Lodge, Ubud, Indonesia
17th Sep 2014

I loved this hostel! The common area is just so chilled I could stay there the entire day. The staff is helpful and super kind, the room is cleaned regularly and there's a nice closet where you can put you luggage. I would definitely recommend and if I could I would have stayed longer.

Retra's Hostel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
6th Sep 2014

Most of the staff is extremely nice and helpful, also I really loved the house itself, very cozy and clean. The downside is the location, quite far from Yogya center, although they offer free bicycles which was nice. But still, being that far I didn't get the chance to enjoy the city. Also the wi-fi connection is very poor.

Thank you for taking time and leaving a review. In addition to our free bicycles, TransJogja shelter is only 5 minutes walking from our hostel, and the bus goes nearly to every important destination in Yogyakarta for IDR 3000/trip. 15 minutes taxi ride to city center is around IDR 20,000 - 30,000. We're sorry you didn't get to enjoy the city. Location shouldn't keep you from enjoying the city. We purposely setup WiFi only in common areas to encourage our guests to interact with each other :)

Marquee Guest Houzz, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3rd Sep 2014

I really liked Marquee, the beds are very comfortable, with individual plugs and light. Also the location is very central, easy to access. The staff is also super helpful and very welcoming, specially Sam, such a sweet girl. I stayed twice there already and I would stay again.

Bodega Hostel Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
22nd Jul 2014

The valeu for money os good because it's cheap and there's breakfast. The staff also is nice, but the internet in the dormitory does not work which sucks. Also do some search before booking tours with them, usually if you book in an tour agency is cheaper.

Hoa Binh Hotel, Hoi An, Vietnam
6.9
14th Jul 2014

The breakfast and location are very good but I stayed in the 6 beds dorm and it was almost claustrophobic, the room was ridiculous small for 6 people with their backpacks! There was no place to circulate and the lockers are not big enough to keep out backpacks. Also the cleaning lacks behind, since the hotel is very big with tons of guests, I guess they are just not able to clean it all. Unless you are staying in a private room with your mates it's ok, but if you choose the dorm I just say no.

Khoi Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2nd Jul 2014

Central Backpackers Hostel, Luang Prabang, Laos
2.0
12th Apr 2014

I had a very bad experience, and this hostel shouldn't be in hostelworld.com! I made a reservation there, because I knew I was going in the busiest time of year and everyone warned me that I should book somewhere, so I did. T my surprise, when I arrived there, after 10 hours road trip, they said they were overbooked! Than I asked my deposit back and ok they gave it back and suggested me another hostel nearby that possibly had vacancy (btw a very bad hostel called SpicyLao).

Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
5.1
3rd Apr 2013

It was weird to see some people living in the hostel. So the room was never very clean or organized. Also everytime I went to use the toilets or the shower was dirty. The breakfast is fine, but could be more organized. The location is not bad, although is far from the city center. Also was very weird some people sleeping in the common areas, on the floor!

Shanti-Hostel, Skopje, Macedonia
4th Jan 2013

I liked the hostel, but I didnt enjoy the city very much. Wouldnt recommend the city, but yes to the hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Altough I was expecting a bit more from what I saw in the pictures...

Hostel Albania, Tirana, Albania
2nd Jan 2013

I didnt like very much the location, altough is near the main area of the city, the neighbourhood is not very nice. the place is clean, but in one of the bathroom there was no hot water and in the other the hot water didnt last very long. I went in low season so there was only me and another guy in the hostel. I guess in the end I didnt like very much the city, so I wouldnt go back.

Montenegro Hostel Budva, Budva, Montenegro
1st Jan 2013

There was a cafe with loud music during all night, its not a place to rest. The location is great the staff is friendly, although they gave me wrong info about going to Albania, but anyway. They offered me dinner, it was nice.

You stayed on New Year's Eve and Budva had the biggest celebration of New Year's Eve in whole Montenegro. Maybe you should went out and have a nice time with others 50 000 people on the streets and squares in The Old Town Budva. If buses didn't go on time for Albania this is only because of New Year's Eve. I am glad that you liked our dinner.

Villa Alliya, Dubrovnik, Croatia
31st Dec 2012

Guest House Taso, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
30th Dec 2012

The location is great and Taso is a great guy. I just didnt like the fact that since was low season was only me in the house, and I didnt feel very safe sleeping alone by my own. Also the hot water didnt last long.

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
28th Dec 2012

Very helpful staff, great location, the place was new and clean. The breakfast is very simple but ok. I would stay here again for sure.

The Wallaby House Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
26th Dec 2012

The staff is just amazing! So friendly! Also all the things are very new and clean. Good location, 5 min from the bus terminal. Good breakfast also. I just love it! Definetly going back again.