Reviews: omergersten3889

I had a great time at this medium sized hostel. The hostel is located close to two metro lines, but seemed like it was in a residential area (without a concentration of bars and restaurants). I particularly liked how there were two terminals to check the internet (100 yen for 30 mins.) and staff would print out pages (at 10 yen a sheet) if you wanted them to. The staff is particularly helpful and will even research a question that you have. All the staff I interacted with spoke good English.

Thank you very much for your message,Omer! We are looking forward you coming back to our hostel!

I had a great time at this capsule hotel. If you like being around bars, clubs, and restuarants this capsule hotel is very well situated next to kabukicho. Since it's not a youth hostel, though, there isn't information about things to do and the staff doesn't answer questions that a typical traveller would ask.

Overall I liked the place, but it could be closer to the French Quarter and it was seriously lame that there was only 1 bright light for an entire dorm room, meaning that you had to disturb everyone when turning it on. On the plus side, it was open 24hrs., had cool murals on the walls, and a great backyard area -- made me feel I was in summer camp.