Reviews: trabttam301

• USA, Couple, 25-30
Jazz Hostel & Apartments, Bled, Slovenia
17th Sep 2013

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities were kept clean; there were 2 toilets and 2 showers between 5 or 6 rooms. Getting here was the biggest issue because it is a little above town, but still walking distance from the bus stop. From this location you can easily walk to the gorge, or to the castle and loop around the lake. I would have rated value higher, but I was charged a tourist fee on top of amount my hostelworld printout said I owed.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Locomotive Light Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
14th Sep 2013

I stayed in the private double which is located in a different building then the rest of the hostel. For those that don't mind a little walk from the train station or to the sites it is a great room. There are places to eat all around it, and bars which stay open late on weekends. I'm a light sleeper, but the noise wasn't enought to keep me awake. There was also a fridge and washing machine which is always nice in the middle of a backpacking trip.

• USA,
Asakusa Ryokan Toukaisou, Tokyo, Japan
6.3
3rd Apr 2008

Getting to the location wasn't that bad when taking the metro, but then actually finding what street it was on was difficult. Even a couple local people (who i asked for help) couldn't find it for about 15 minutes.