Reviews: elehos

Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 38

Kind staff, but there were some aspects I didn't like. Prices: at the check in they told they had a promotion: 45 soles for 2 tours. And breakfast was 6 soles. Finally I was charged 50 for the tours and 7 for breakfast. They didn't tell the tour's price didn't include tickets and ferry. Breakfast: other people were served eggs, I wasn't but charged as I had. And it was served late, which made have to rush for the tour. Terrible noise the whole night for a street party. Earplugs needed.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Enjoy Hostels

Lima, Peru

Nice location. Room was humid and smelled, but I could sleep anyway. Staff ok. I payed in soles but the invoice was in dollars, which I found weird. In general I would recommend it for a night, for its location and price.

• 9th Mar 2014

Hostel Estacion Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

Very nice house and staff. They all were so kind and helpful.... I did like the garden, decor and cleanliness. I had a very nice sleep and the location was convenient to me, a few blocks from the city centre and from the bus terminal - which makes the difference when you travel not so light as I did. I'll be back when returning to Mendoza.

• 21st Feb 2014

Lisbon Soul Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice stay, breakfast can be improved.

• 26th Apr 2013

Johnies Place Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice location, for those looking for something off the beaten track, really nice person on duty and wonderful cake for breakfast!

• 25th Apr 2013

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I usually prefer smaller hostels, but being a big hostel (4 floors) there's a lot of character. All the facilities are 5*, everything new, huge beautiful kitchen and common area, good sleep quality, wonderful bunk beds with well designed lockers; location is not the best one in Kreuzberg but still pretty good and 1 minute walking to the U-bahn. Really nice and enthusiastic staff. Maybe the heating was too hot: in my room we had the window open the whole night , which was a waste.

• 4th Mar 2013

The Loft Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Did love this loft. Jorge was a great host, the space is amazing and in a really nice area in Kreuzberg. I felt safe and free at the same time. People being there at the time of my stay were cool and relaxed, but at the same time respectful. I had very good sleeps and nice chats, I felt I could have stayed there longer, I didn't just because there was no room for my last day in Berlin! If you look for a no frills but really Berliner experience, come here.

• 28th Feb 2013

La Casa De Tounens

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Really nice owner and staff. Did book a double room with pvt bathroom: it was huge. Good breakfast. Location near the bus terminal quite convenient.

• 10th Feb 2013

El Gualicho Hostel - HI

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

• 9th Feb 2013

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

Clean, quiet, new. Two small apartments with great wifi. My room had 4 beds and bathroom inside, two beds were on a mezzanine, which was great, had a really good sleep. Breakfast is not advertised, anyway they give a free coffee and croissant. If you need something more, there´s a supermarket at short distance to buy whatever you need. Staff is kind.. I would only suggest smiling a little more to make the stay more homely. My best stay in Rome.

• 24th Jan 2013

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Very clean, quiet, good matrasses and good sleep. The staff was sweet and kind. Kitchen was small but it had all I needed. You can also make your laundry by paying a small fee. Breakfast was ok. Even if some more common spaces would be a great plus, I had the opportunity to have chats with several other guests. Decoration could be improven, but still the place has a peculiar old Spain feel which makes it quite authentic. I recommend it to those looking for a central quiet place - not for party!

• 28th Aug 2012

Riad Fantasia

Marrakech, Morocco

Nice place, full of character. Kudus and Jeanne are lovely. Breakfast is great. Transport from the airport quite convenient. Nice location, 5 minutes walking from Jemaa el-Fnaa. Recommended!!!

• 27th Oct 2011

B Places

Porto, Portugal

The apartment was great. the "fun" factor doesn't make much sense, being a self catering accommodation. The staff who welcomed us was really friendly and kind.

• 16th Sep 2011

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

Really clean, spacious room. Quiet, great sleep, comfortable bed. Many bars around to have breakfast or eat something fast. Really nice staff! Definitely one of the best options to sleep on a low budget in Milan.

• 21st May 2011

Milan Hostel Emmy

Milan, Italy

Can't believe a city like Milan hosts accommodations like this. It is simply unacceptable. Booked a bed in a shared dorm and ended up in a room with a double and a single bed, a shower and a sink. Just an old bathroom for a whole floor. Wi-fi not working, hard to sleep as walls are thin and you hear everything, including other guests' sex performances, even with ear-plugs. I didn't have breakfast 'cause I escaped at 7 in the morning after a sleepless night and, anyway, 24h reception is a lie.

OstellOlinda

Milan, Italy

My best hostel experience in Milan and one of the best in my life.. It is a bit far from the city center, but who cares when the place you sleep in has a theatre performance, a really nice restaurant and such nice people to chat with? I just get in to have a sleep and I ended out to have quite a moving experience. The location is a former psichiatric hospital, and the concept is beautiful, pursuing integration among guests and persons needing psichiatric assistance. Will come back.

• 18th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

thank you! it is a real pleasure for us to read your comment and we are glad to see that someone has understood our great project. thanks again!

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

Good place to sleep for a late night arrival in Milan: next to the Central Station where buses and trains from Malpensa airport arrive, kind receptionist, 24h reception, no breakfast but there is a nice café downstairs, quiet and clean.

• 17th May 2011

Hostel Santantao

Evora, Portugal

Great location, wonderful terrace, kind staff. Definitely a good start.

• 30th Apr 2011

Old Evora

Evora, Portugal

Aveiro Rossio Hostel

Aveiro, Portugal

Lovely place in a lovely city. The hostel itself is amazing: beautifully restored building in the heart of town, each detail has been though with great care. Always clean, warm and cozy feeling, great breakfast and, last but not least, a wonderful staff! Ze Nuno is a marvellous host. Will come back, for sure. And, anyway, Aveiro is a really nice place to visit in Portugal!!

• 6th Apr 2011

Nice Way Sintra Palace

Sintra, Portugal

Beautiful old villa recently restored, 5 minutes walking from Sintra National Palace. There's a really nice garden, the common areas and the rooms are big and well kept, internet is fast and the staff is simply marvelous. The views from the rooms are amazing! I will come back - no doubt. --- and, anyway: Sintra is a paradise, you shouldn't miss it at all!

• 1st Apr 2011

Siem Reap Rooms

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The cleanest place I have been in Cambodia so far. They made my bed everyday. The staff is nice, really helpful and definitely problem solving. I recommend it to any person wanting a quiet, clean and central place. In case you book a tour by their tuctuc, anyway, make sure he understood where you want to go!

• 10th Feb 2011

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Julia, Azri and Ashley are wonderful, they go out of their way to help you in any matter you need. If you are curious about history, ask Azri, he's got a true passion for it! The room is basic but clean, and anyway it was just to sleep. Someone added a comment about thin walls - I am a light sleeper, but with earplugs my sleep was great. Free breakfast is a plus.

• 3rd Feb 2011

Amazigh Design Hostel

Aljezur, Portugal

loved the amazing view from the terrace and the loveliness of Patricia and Bernardo. perfect to have some relax. will come back soon.

• 15th Aug 2010

Nice Way Sintra Hostel

Sintra, Portugal

Such a cozy and friendly place... I appreciated Pedro's suggestions about places to see/things to do, he even gave us a lift to Convento dos Capuchos! I also liked the market behind the hostel selling cheap and good fruit... I really had a great stay and will come back soon.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Beautiful common area with a lot of light, wifi, internet, nice style. The two Joannas, Filipe, Pedro... all of them will do their best to help you enjoying Porto. My only regret was that I could only stay one night. Would definitely recommend to my dearest friends :)

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

Great position and vry clean. Breakfast ok. Fast internet connection. Just missing a common room, but it\'s ok if you just want to stay for a short visit i Madrid.

Hostel/ Albergue Estrelas no Mar

Florianopolis, Brazil

Maravilha. What I was looking for. A quiet place, on the beach. A wonderful owner, Olga. Excellent breakfast. And the sea in front of the hostel makes its part...

Tucano House Backpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

The staff is great. Great place if you´re looking for people who love to party. Really clean! A toilet more would be great.

Hostel El Español

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

It was clean, cheap, a good hostel. Maybe some oil and vinegar in the kitchen..