Reviews: dark_link0012858

Location: England, Age: 29

The Walrus Hostel

The Walrus was the perfect place for my brief stay in London while I attended a conference. The staff were great and the breakfast was very welcome each morning!

• 21st Mar 2014

Piece Hostel Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Piece is in a fantastic location; only a few minutes walk from the train and bus stations. And breakfast is provided each morning. The wi-fi had a tendency to drop signal fairly often which was frustrating. This was in the 2nd floor dorm, but it worked fine in the bar on the 1st floor. There is a 'happy hour' each evening but this was very often empty and wasn't a particularly welcoming atmosphere. That said, you can still meet new people and I would be happy to stay here again.

• 12th Oct 2013

Toco was the first hostel I stayed in during my month long trip to Japan and I couldn't have wished for a better welcome to the country. I loved everything about Toco, but special mention needs to be made for the fantastic staff they have there. They make you feel so welcome and do everything possible to make sure you have a great trip. The free welcome drink each night is also a great way to get to know the staff and other guests staying at the hostel as it gets everyone out into the bar.