Reviews: torjau

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 36

The guys there were great !!! Very friendly and helpful... And the shuttle system was awesome... even late at night they help us... I recommend to all going to Boston !!!

Hostal Santo Domingo

Puebla, Mexico

Awesome hostel to stay and rest. Very well located, very close to all the stuff in the historic downtown. The only thing is that is not that good if you wanna meet lots of people. But I recommend to all !!!

Hostel 3B

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Great Hostel with a great location. Peaceful at night. And Yuri and Juan can help you out find some party if you want. Reccomend to all !!!

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Lugar super tranquilo, atendimento otimo, localização ótima especialmente se procura diversão noturna. Voltarei com certeza e recomendo a todos !!!

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, just a few blocks from the beach, nice staff, very clean, recommend to all !!!

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our location, staff and cleanliness. We hope to have you with us again! Best regards, CabanaCopa

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great Hostel... very well located, very safe and clean, great and friendly place, and an awesome staff. Thanks Fernandita, Humberto, Dutch girl, brazilian girl and brazilian dude for the help and services. Hope see you guys again soon... Recommend to all the travelers around !!!

Awesome place to stay... well located and wonderful staff...

Delirio Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

I had the best time there!!! Great location, great city and great people, couldn`t have a better place to be at new year`s !!!I And all the staff is great... Thanks Karina, Tânia, Arturo y Felipe por todo... You guys are great !!! Keep up the great work and enviroment of the hostel !!! See ya guys !!!

Awesome Hostel, well located close to everything... great enviroment and great staff... thanks Lili, simone, Paz, Karina, Fernando, Miguel, Daniel y Omar Jedi por todo.... I had an awesome time there ... You sure will find lots of fun and geat people There !!!! Continue to live it up guys !!!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

A place where you can meet a lot of cool people and with a helpfull fun staff !!!

Mambo Tango Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It`s a hostel you can meet new travelers just like you, and with an awesome staff and atmosphere. recommend to all.

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

Hostel Beautiful is well located and it`s very quiet at night. The staff, Vini was very helpful and Mike Monjur, he`s the man... very funny and helpful and has a unique english that sometimes I didn`t get it man...hehehe... I enjoyed my 3 days there and will stay there again when come back to Rome.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great plece to meet other travelers, very well located and a great staff... Thanks Christina for all the help... I recommend to all !!!

Great place to stay in Seattle... would stay there again when back there for sure.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great Hostel... nice place to meet people and have fun and great staff... I`d stay again for sure... and the pub crawling there is awesome !!!