Location Netherlands,

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Kukuk's Nest Bed and Breakfast, Cebu, Philippines
6.3
19th Jan 2013

They didn't have my booking when I arrived, even though I rang a week before because I wanted to add one night. Instead of having a private room, I was now sharing a room, and double bed with a girl that was so nice to let me stay in her room. This room didn't have a lock on the door, and I think the bathrooms (no real showers, had to use buckets) wasn't cleaned in ages; scum on the wall etc. But I did enjoy my stay, the staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Where 2 Next, Manila, Philippines
18th Jan 2013

Loved it here! Good rates, very clean, great location and very friendly and helpful staff. In the weekend you can hear some of the music from the nightclub, but anyone sleeping in a dorm has earplugs I assume, and with those, I slept like a baby (loved the comfy beds). And it wasn't too loud when I was there anyway. Really good breakfast as well, for free!

Wow, thanks so much for your review!! Glad you had a pleasant stay with us and hope you come visit us again.