Reviews: dannykor1610

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very basic which is fine but it's too expensive for what is being paid!

Hi Danny, Thanks for the review. Actually we are one of the cheapest hostels in Amsterdam! We hope to see you again soon in Amsterdam and at the Hans Brinker Hotel! Greetings, Hans Brinker

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Surprising o find a place that offers a dorm room for two people which is really nice. I had a locker in my room make sure to bring your own lock (or by one next door as I did :) ). They have several restrooms+showers on each floor so that wasn't a problem. Also the lounge is nice, big movie screens and all. The only bad thing i have to say is the the WI-FI was really slow. Besides that I would definitely go back next time I'm in NY.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

very nice place espesially for people who travell alone. They have really nice common area to meet people and also free internet.

The rooms are ok and this is exactly what you expect for the price. But the best part about this hostel is the lounge! They have pool table and table tennis and every night lots of people sit there and having fun!! During my two weeks in Florida i've been there twice. Definitely recommended.