Valentine Inn, Petra, Jordan
8.0
25th Jun 2014

They have a shuttle bus service from/to bus station and Petra entrance, whici helped me a lot. Hostel is located 5mins away from the centre. The 8 beds dorm room was very simple. I liked the view from terrace. Wifi worked only at terrace. I had their buffet dinner which is 5 JD (about 5 euro) and it was very nice:)

Cliff Hotel, Amman, Jordan
7.4
23rd Jun 2014

It's actually located in the centre of downtown, but hard to find for the first time. The room and facilities are very basic. Wifi was only in the common area. Staff were very helpful. It's nice to stay for few days to look around Amman downtown.

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
6.9
11th Jun 2014

I stayed only for one night but I loved staff here! They were really helpful and friendly even when it was busy! It's located outside of the city centre and you need to catch tram to get there, but it's about 10mins ride and it didn't bother me at all. The only thing I didn't like about here was the bathroom. There were only two bathrooms for one floor and had to share with nearly 20 people. So it was always wet and not really clean, and I had to wait.

Guru Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6.6
8th Jun 2014

I stayed few nights and this is not something special but OK. It's located about 15mins walk to the centre and very safe area. It was good that the hostel is really close to Metro Station. I stayed in 8 beds dorm and the room was more than big enough with security locker. There were only two showers for everyone and one night I had to wait to take shower for more than one hour. Also the other night there was no one at reception for whole night. It's nice if you wanna have a rest as it's quiet.

Haris Youth Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
6.3
6th Jun 2014

It was OK if you stay for a few days. The mattress on my bed was the thinnest one ever, I could feel the metal part. There were only few small lockers for all of us which wasn't enough. I left my luggage after check out and they said I can put them around reception as they would be there all the time, but when I came back, no one was there for more than 5mins and everyone could steal my bag!! But staff were very helpful and friendly.

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
1st Jun 2014

This is one of the best hostel on my long trip! Although you have to walk up the hill, the view (especially sunset!!) was awsome! The room and bathroom was very clean, nice terrace to relax, great common area to meet other travellers. And the best thing here is STAFF!!! They are super helpful and remember everyone's name! I really appreciate their help when I was there. I would stay here if I come back Hvar sometime!

Nana's Rooms, Ljubljana, Slovenia
25th May 2014

I stayed in 12 beds dorm for 2 nights. It is actually really far from bus/train station if you walk, takes about 30-40mins walk. But it's located in a residencail area with nice quiet neighbour and close to beautiful park and supermarket, so I personaly loved this hostel! Even it was in 12 beds dorm, there was curtain in each bunk bed so it was like a private room. Nice hot shower and very clean. Kitchen wasn't that nice but you can cook and eat at terrace!

Cool & Bed, Lyon, France
19th May 2014

I stayed there only for one night, but it was great place to stay. Staff were really helpful and friendly. The room was big enough for 6 people and they rent me a lock for the locker in the room. (5 EUR for deposit) Breakfast was very basic, they have lagguage storage for free. Only bad thing was the bathroom. After 3 mins you turn on the shower, water is everywhere. And the floor was slippery because of filth. Other than that, it was nice and fun hostel:)

Viatger Inn, Campeche, Mexico
25th Jan 2014

The hostel was really clean and in a great location. It's a new hostel and not many people were staying there when I was there, but I'm sure they will be a famous one in Campeche! The only thing I want them to improve is breakfast. As there is no kitchen and breakfast is not included, I had to go out for all meals. But I'll definitely stay there again if I come back to Campeche!

Hostel Zocalo, Merida, Mexico
6th Jan 2014

It's located right in front of Zocalo and close to everywhere. The hostel is pretty big and always busy. Breakfast was great including breads, egg, many kinds of fruits, yoghurt, coffee and tea. It's a good place to meet other travellers from many countries. The only thing I didn't like here was the bathroom. I stayed for 3 nights but never got hot showere. Other than that, it's good hostel!

Hostel Don Nino, Oaxaca, Mexico
27th Dec 2013

It's a great place to stay and relax in Oaxaca! Definetily recomendable. Although 10 beds female dorm was a bit small when it was full, there is a personal locker which is pretty big, and a reading light and a socket for each bed. The bathroom was always clean. The best thing here is the breakfast!! They serve a Mexican breakfast everyday like a restaurant. I didn't expect that I can eat Tamares (the traditional food in Oaxaca) at the hostel!! I'll stay here if I come to Oaxaca again.

Al Son de los Santos, Guanajuato, Mexico
17th Dec 2013

I stayed at this hostel for 3 nights in 8 bed room and first 2 nights I was alone. On the third night there were 6ppl in my room and we had to wait to use the bathroom or take shower as there is only one bathroom in each room. Staff were not really helpful and friendly but they use English. Othere than that, I was pretty happy with my stay there. Although it was about 10mins walk from Zocalo, there are lots of shops and local market around the hostel. Place to have good sleep:)

Hostel Experiencia Cuernavaca, Cuernavaca, Mexico
6.0
13th Dec 2013

I stayed 2nights at this hostel and I was the only customer. Although the hostel was far from Zocalo (about 30mis walk or catch the local bus costs N$6) I had to go out to eat everytime because the kitchen seemed like not used for really long time. The room and the bathroom was OK. I was annoyed by mosquitos all night as the door didn't close properly.

Mexico City Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
9th Dec 2013

It was great place to stay in Mexico CIty. The hostel was right in Zocalo and safe area. I was in 8 bed room and there were 7 ppl but didn't feel the room is small. Staff cleans the room and the bathroom everyday so it's clean and tidy. Breakfast was included like breads, cereals, eggs, coffee and fruits. The only thing I didn't like was as it was in Zocalo it was a bit noisy in the evening.