Reviews: mjcheadle3120

Piccolo Hotel LT

Lamezia Terme, Italy

Clifton Guesthouse

Limerick, Ireland

An excellent place to stay. Michael and Mary went out of their way to make us welcome offering us a drink on arrival and every time we returned to the hostel during our stay. No request was too much bother for them. When they found out that we were on the late bus back to Dublin Airport they kindly offered their facilities for the evening. If we are ever staying in the Limerick area again, we will have no hesitation in booking at Clifton Guesthouse.

Glenmore House

Dublin, Ireland

Glenmore House is in an ideal position if you have a late/early flight from Dublin Airport and need somewhere near to the airport to stay. We managed to walk from/ to the terminal in about 20 minutes.

Ostello Mario Spagnoli

Perugia, Italy

Student's Hostel della Ghiara

Reggio Emilia, Italy

Have used this hostel several times over the years without a problem.

Hostel is in a medieval building, well worth stopping in. Don't forget to sign the visitors book.

Although close to the station, was very quiet. Few washbasins and a missing door in the showers.

Affittacamere Ghega

Trieste, Italy

Ideal location just a few minutes walk from the bus and train stations. Staff very accomodating despite arriving a day earlier due to a change of plans they were able to find a bed for me.

Due to it's size this hostel can be a little noisy at times. Ideal location for visiting the San Siro stadium

Staff were friendly and welcoming.

AWA Festa Brava

Andorra la Vella, Andorra

Ideal location in quiet area of town centre. Staff pleasant and helpful despite occassional language problem.

La Residenza Guesthouse

Pescara, Italy

Domenico came and met me at the hostel and made me very welcome. He told me a good restaurant on the seafront.

Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

YHA Ostello Mergellina

Naples, Italy

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Due to the close proximity of the City Centre, street noise can be loud in the early hours.

B&B Amalfi

Bergamo, Italy

Although a distance out of the centre, the hostel was very clean and welcoming.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Riad Massin

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff were very welcoming and helpful from the moment I arrived. They were very knowledgable of the sights and amenities in the area of Marrakesh. The day trip to the Atlas Mountains which they organised was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hostel to anyone.

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Unfortunately on both nights of my stay there were groups with no consideration for other guests and making noise at 3am! Staff very helpful and knowledgable with details of tours available.

Ostello Lecce Namaste

Lecce, Italy

If on public transport last bus from Lecce at 9:30pm. Gates locked at 11pm! Too far out of Lecce to walk to safely.