Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Evething's good and I will surely be back when visiting Sofia next time.

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

This is the best hostel that I have ever stayed,however,there are too many mosquitoes at night so I didn't sleep well. Apart from that,I still recommend to stay at this hostel when you visit Skopje.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Location is excellent and easy to find.You can find a lot of shops/restaurants around this hostel,even you can easy to arrive at bus station if you need to check out in the early morning and take the flight to neighboring islands.

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Nice staff ,clean kitchen,excellect location. I will be back to Attic if I have chance to visit Aucland again.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location & helpful staff,I am sure I will be back next time.

Hostel Posty Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Excellent location and quiet place.I am sure to be back next time when I visit Bremen again.

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

YHA London St Pancras

Excellent place to stay in London,I will be back next time.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good choice to stay in Amsterdam

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

It's great experience for me to stay at Bounce Sydney in Sydney.And I am sure sure that I will be back to stay if I have chance to vist Sudney next time

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

It's a very pleasant experience to stay and I will be back next time.

Thank you for staying with us. It was really nice to meet you. You are always welcome to our hostel. Thank you so much for your kind comments and rating. We are looking forward to see you again in near future!