Oslo Hostel Central

Oslo, Norway

The hostel is great but the girl/staff working on the Friday evening shift was really rude. I saw her arguing with another traveller and I was amazed how someone could treat a guest like that!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

It's a nice hostel but the beds are really bad! Also if you are looking for a place where you can rest after a long day sightseeing DO NOT go there. It's really noisy!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

The heating was not working and one of the staffs were very rude when I asked him about the heating.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Staff not very helpful. They gave me (completely) wrong directions twice.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Qian Men Hostel

Beijing, China

The worst hostel ever! Poor cleaness standards. The bathroom I satyed in a 4 beddorm ensuite. There was only a a frosted glass separating the room from de bathroom. Everyone could see who was in the bathroom. I asked them to hang some towels blocking the view from the room and to avoid my roommates to see who was in the bathroom and they responded to me that i should be aware that that was a dorm not a private room. Also only teo plugs avaliable. I do not recomend it at all.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Best hostel I've ever stayed! Great location - only 2min walk from Asakusa Station. The staff is very helpful (specially the night staff). I highly recommend! Luciana

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

The best hostel I have ever stayed! Great location (2min walk from Asakusa station), staff very helpful and kind (specially the night staff). Highly recommend it.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to hear that you liked staying our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda

Seville, Spain

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

It's awful. Nothing like the pictures. Very very dirty, too much noise during the whole night and the staff are extremally rude. The bathroom was desgusting. There is no door in the bedrooms, the beds stay in a kind of corridor... The worst hostel that I've ever stayed.

Academy Hostel