Reviews: guuchman

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 41

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Awesome hostel and great n helpful staff...breakfast is unbelievable....dinner is very bar with excellent bar staff...thanks Thuso, Cynthia, Solomon, n June.

Global Village Backpackers

Toronto, Canada

This place is truly aweful...The rooms r hot...bathrooms r small and computer for the entire hostel...Very loud late at nite due to the bar outside...Would not recommend this place without major improvements.

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Need ac in rooms...Rooms r loud due open windows because of no air circulation in rooms..The ceiling fans r worthless...Awesome place otherwise...

• 30th Aug 2009
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I had felt very unwelcomed at this hostel. The two girls that checked me in were very rude and seemed racist. The hostel was clean,secure,and great location. Some staff was polite, but others seemed bothered by my presence and my skin color.

• 22nd Jan 2009
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The staff was awesome and very knowlegdeable. The place was clean and very close to the beach. A very fun and welcoming environment. I advise anyone to check it out for yourself, you will love it. I will definitely be back. Thanks guys

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The bedding was clean, but the dorm mates were very messy and some were actual residents the permananent type. I would definitely do it again.