Reviews: corellacasasdelucchi3350

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've been to. Would definitely come back.

Art Boutique Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very nice flat converted to a small hostel. The rooms are huge and you have everything you need. The location is ideal. I'd definitely recommend it.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very nice hostel! I'd stay here again any time. Maybe a little bit noicy (there were some children staying there), but really so bad...

Riad Sidi Omar

Marrakech, Morocco

We enjoyed our stay at this riad so much!! The owner was super friendly and helpful when organising our visit in Marrakech. The room was beautiful and the breakfast excellent. We would stay here again, 100%.

Cathedral House Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Nouvel Hotel Eiffel

Paris, France

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

I enjoyed very much my stay at Victoria Meuble, the staff is super nice and the location is great.

Amber Tree Lodge Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

We really enjoyed our stay at the Amber Tree Lodge and would repeat it anytime! Staff is super friendly and the location is great.

Yellow HouseHostel

Medellin, Colombia

very nice and friendly hostel. great location, 2 min away from the subway station Floresta, which is 5 min from the city center. close to shops, banks and restaurants...

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

the location is perfect... between Monasteraki, Syntagma & the Akropolis... the room was ok, but besides the bed there was basically no single piece of furniture to put your stuff... some of the staff were very nice, some rather unfriendly...

Mowbray Court Hotel old

we would definitely come here again!