Reviews: andrewfurneaux5811

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 28

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

Great hostel, great location. One guest were extremely rude while in the Cue. While we were in line there was no one at the front desk , there we're two people ahead of us and out of nowhere this other lady came back and rudely told us she was already in line and she was next. Then after it was our turn while we were checking in she rudely interrupted again , instead of waiting complaining her key card .

Hotel Allegra

Zurich, Switzerland

Everything was fantastic, my only issue was one staff member was pretty rude on check out, and generally not pleasant at all. The staff when checking in and when needing help on the night of checking in was great so I don't want to make it seem like all staff were bad. The only other issue I had was the internet didn't work in the room , at all.

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

I love this place! I will be back!

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your great comment and we hope to have spent a nice time in milan and see you again in our hotel , really, we enjoy you in our hotel (: we are waiting you any time you want. Thank you again, Best regards, HOTEL AMERICA

• 13th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

FRESH @ The Crown, Clapham

This is a great hostel, the food is great,the drinks are great! The staff are by far World Class! Nicest people you would ever meet. My only issue is , its a bit far from Central London . This is great if you want to experience a different kind of London, the area is not nearly as busy as the city center. I would stay again.

Had a great time at this hostel, staff was excellent for the most part, some members more helpful then others. Would be nice if the common room/ kitchen was open all the time , its nice sometimes to get away from the bar and just kick back in a more relaxed atmosphere Will stay again.

Denton House

Lake District, England

I was pretty disappointed with this hostel, place was old and dated, staff wasn't always around even though it was suggested that someone was always upstairs. The beds were very hard and lumpy. The fact that there was no internet access was a huge downer. I loved the town but this hostel wasn't what I expected, it would be ok for a group but not recommended for the single traveler.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This was a good hostel, although only 3 stops on the metro i thought it was pretty far away from the town center, it can be hard to figure out the metro with hardly anyone at the station speaking english. if it wasn't for the hostel staff i would have been lost. The hostel could use some couches or more comfterable chairs, also th internet was a hit or a miss. Also to need a key to unlock the door when your in the room doesn't seem that safe incase theres's an emergency. Over all great

Over all i was happy with this place, I've stayed at two other Best Place hostels and they were great, this place was too. The only thing about this place was it was very busy, wasn't always a place to sit in the bar, also internet didn't always work the best.

Great hostel and bar place seems brand new or newly redone , very clean staff is excellent. The only thing is, its a bit of a hike to central London, but its in a quiet area and good place to relax.

A great pub, staff are great locals are friendly, The only down side I see is no guest kitchen or no separate common room, would be nice to have a area where guest could relax and just watch a movie or tv.

A Great hostel, keep up the good work Charles.

The LONDON EYE Hostel

Keep up the good work, all the staff are awesome!!!! My only problem is the middle bunk is hard to get in to.

Great hostel, my only problem was the beds weren\'t very good.

The Globetrotter Inn Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good for the most part some staff could have been more friendly ,most staff were awesome though Big thanks to Angela the reservation manager for all her help and the girl from Vancouver (staff member) was an amazing help to. Will stay again if i'm ever back in Scotland.

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

A home away from home, not what i was expecting at all , but very surprised and very happy, but still a great place, very welcoming staff was fantastic! Will stay again. A good place to go and relax, not a party hostel.

Globetrotter Inn London

Excellent place to stay great building a little far away from Central London but still lost in the area. Had a few small minor problems but they were fixed with in hours. Loved the Currents for the beds and the reading lights. Loved how you loaded cash on a card to buy things, that way you don't have to worry about carrying around enough money. The staff over all were great, some members could have been a little more friendly Will stay again soon.

The LONDON EYE Hostel