Reviews: gabriela_sima

Location Romania, Gender Female, Age 36

Podstel Doors Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
2nd Jun 2015

A really nice place to stay, especially in summer. They even have got a hammock in the yard and it's cool.

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
8.0
5th Aug 2013

It is one of the best hostels I stayed in so far. The problem is that they should inform their potential guests with regard to the fact that they ban consumption of drinks bought outside their premises. And I haven't seen any FREE drink, or whatsoever. Internet is not available is all rooms. Otherwise, the staff is friendly, it is clean and the location is very close to the old center of the beautiful city of Bucharest.

Puzzle Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
10th Jul 2013

It's a very nice hostel to stay in. Still, there was a lot of noise coming from the yard the night I stayed there. And I was supposed to take an exam. I coudn't seep. Either way, I would definitely recommend the hostel.

• Romania, All Female Group, 31-40
Friends Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
24th Apr 2013

The hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly, but do not stay in the room near the reception. The receptionist will listen to music all night without caring for the other people wanting to sleep.

Friends Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
6th Feb 2013

• Romania, Female, 25-30
3.3
25th May 2009

This is the worse hostel ever.I will never stay here again. We reached Paris at night and it was raining.The guy from the recep told us that he would phone to search two beds for us.So, it seemed to me that they overbooked their beds.Anyway, after we had some fights, we were checked in.Fist we could see some dorms with lots of water coming through the roof, so we got another room.BUT the same night he brought other 2 beds and they were so close that one drugged guy passed on my bed. HORRIBLE!!!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
10th Sep 2008

This is a great hostel. I stayed there two times and really have only good words. Although my Spanish was poor, the girl from the reception tried to help me out when ask. There is a supermarket right across the street. The beds were very good, very safe lockers, pretty quiet for a youth's hostel, which was really good for me. We need to take rest as well, right? The location is also good: a few minutes walking to Plaza de Catalunia, the area is a nice place to have strolls, so totally recommend.

• Reunion,
Seville Picasso Backpacker, Seville, Spain
5.3
5th Jun 2008

The hostel is placed near to the ancient el barrio de santa cruz, very well located though, but do not stay at the 3 rd floor in summer time, is too hot.

Hostal Larios, Malaga, Spain
9.3
31st May 2008

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The price is really good for its services. I have nothing to say against it. Hmmm... Maybe the fact that I did not see any kitchen; one little room with this purpose could help... So, in the heart of Malaga, on the coolest street, very clean, very safe, extremely quiet. Totally recommend. Regards!

Hostal Carreras, Madrid, Spain
9.0
29th May 2008

Good hostel. I will go there again. The location is excellent, right in the center. The rooms have improvised bathrooms, but they are clean and the beds are also clean and comfortable. You have a fridge in the hall. Good place to sleep after a day in Madrid. Recommend.

9.3
27th May 2008

A fairly good hostel. The location is good, not in the center center, but you can always enjoy the Calle de los Caballeros to go to and from the hostel... The staff were OK, the cleanliness was also OK, the kitchen is big and clean. You can have a nice stay there. I could only enjoy two nights there but that place was prepared for more. So, go there with no worries. I will come back if I'll ever pass through Valencia. Saludos!

Hostal Carreras, Madrid, Spain
9.0
29th Apr 2008

Good hostel. I will come back if ever have the opportunity to visit Madrid again. I had a private room and price/ services report was pretty good. Do not choose a cheaper hostel, maybe a bed in dorms, for a few euros less. It is not worth the gap. I recommend this place!