Location Poland, Gender Male, Age 41

• Poland, Male, 41+
City Hostel Prizren, Prizren, Kosovo
5th Oct 2015

One of the best hostel when I was for a few years. Amazing atmosphere and friendly people. I feel like among very good friends. The staff explain everything give us better room than we paid for, amazing terace at the roof. Thank You for accomodation. i recomended that place for everyone. Clean safe very good location and good beer at the bar.

• Poland, Male, 31-40
Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
19th Mar 2013

I dont expect so much for that price in expensive London but this is first hostel that I am real surprised - nice friendly staff who want to help me with everything, clean dorms, safe place and good location near the street where is many cheap place to eat and metro station. Breakfest simple but is ok for me and even in dorms you have little privacy. I recommended this place, I am often in London and i will be choose that hostel.

Equity Point Girona, Girona, Spain
12th Nov 2010

PLUS Camping Roma, Rome, Italy
2nd Jun 2009

A very good place for rest with family and children with swiming pool around green not so far to the centrum. I recomended that place. Prices are reasonable and good staff.

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
5.3
18th May 2009

Good location, but nothing more. Good place to see the city and safe in 2 zone, but low standard and nothing to doo and not so clean, old furniture and basic standard, just a place for short seeghsteeing the city, not for rest. The toilets are not so clean and often occupied. I reccomenden for people who wants to see the city and are for whom which standard is not so importent, but for this price (I was in double) is not worth to stay longer.

Park Inn Klaipeda, Klaipeda, Lithuania
7.3
19th Sep 2008

Good location especially if You are coming back from Cooronian lagoon not so far away from the centrum, clean and safe but problems for heating in my stay at hotel was cold.