Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I dont expect so much for that price in expensive London but this is first hostel that I am real surprised - nice friendly staff who want to help me with everything, clean dorms, safe place and good location near the street where is many cheap place to eat and metro station. Breakfest simple but is ok for me and even in dorms you have little privacy. I recommended this place, I am often in London and i will be choose that hostel.

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

A very good place for rest with family and children with swiming pool around green not so far to the centrum. I recomended that place. Prices are reasonable and good staff.

Abercorn House Hostel

Good location, but nothing more. Good place to see the city and safe in 2 zone, but low standard and nothing to doo and not so clean, old furniture and basic standard, just a place for short seeghsteeing the city, not for rest. The toilets are not so clean and often occupied. I reccomenden for people who wants to see the city and are for whom which standard is not so importent, but for this price (I was in double) is not worth to stay longer.

Park Inn Klaipeda

Klaipeda, Lithuania

Good location especially if You are coming back from Cooronian lagoon not so far away from the centrum, clean and safe but problems for heating in my stay at hotel was cold.