Reviews: beatsister7619

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 36

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Better level of service than you would expect from a hostel. Shower gel, hand wash and hairdryer in the bathroom, lift in the building! Both room and en-suite bathroom were clean, bed comfortable. Storage space in the room is a bit limited (average/large suitcases don't fit into the drawers under the bed, so they had to stay on the floor). Roommates were polite and quiet, nobody returned noisily in the middle of the night from clubbing/partying. I thorougly enjoyed my stay and have no complaints

• 13th Dec 2015
  • Russia

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park and thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Your Meininger Team.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Nice, clean, quiet hostel. Very good value for money for London. No complaints. Will definitely come back.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Russia

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Meininger Hotel London Hyde Park and for your lovely review. We hope to welcome you back soon and leave you with all the best wishes for the meantime. Your Meininger Team.

Astor Victoria

Perfect location for my purposes (needed a place in walking distance from Victoria coach station), comfy bed, clean toilets and showers, friendly stuff, nice roomates, great continental breakfast for 1 pound. Pity about age restriction, I'm turning 36 soon and won't be able to stay here anymore. Will recommend it to younger friends.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Russia

Hello there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback! We're so happy you've completely enjoyed your time with us, your words are so nice! We work hard to make sure you have a good night sleep in a positive environment, being aware that if you need something we're 24hrs available to provide absolutely anything you need. We're pretty sure you'll stay forever young at heart! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Kindest Regards, Eric

Liverpool, England

Good location not far from Albert Dock, a bit of a walk from/to train or coach station. Clean, spacious room, comfy bed. Had a couple of inconsiderate roommates, who returmed around 4AM on Saturday night and weren't very quiet, then left bathroom floor completely wet after using it in the morning. Apart from that, my stay was great. Will definitely consider staying there in future again.

• 5th Sep 2015

Euro Hostel Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Very central location and not as noisy as I expected, very good value for money, friendly stuff, comfy bed, and there's lift in the building (no need to drag luggage up numerous flights of stairs). The only thing I missed was coathangers in the room. I totally enjoyed my stay and will difinitely consider returing in future.

• 29th Aug 2015

Liverpool, England

Everything was great, apart from very noisy guys in the room opposite, shouting, singing and slamming doors at all hours on Friday night. Obviously not the hostel's fault. Spacy room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom , friendly staff. And very goos price for the weekend. Location is close to Albert Dock and a great pub called Baltic Fleet. About 15 minutes walk from Lime Street railway station. Not a mad non-stop party youth hostel, but that suited me perfectly. I will definitely come back.

• 29th May 2015

YHA London Central

Totally enjoyed my stay. Very cheap and very centrally located for this price. Comfortable bed, good facilities, everything's clean. Particularly was pleased with individual bed light and lift in the building.

• 21st Jan 2013

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Great quality for the price. Good location, clean and spacious dorm, comfy bed. I would prefer no TV in the dorm, as my roommates watching it interfered with my wish to sleep. Good breakfast, and I managed to get free WiFi from hotel across the road in the breakfast room. Great that there was a lift in the building - didn't have to drag a heavy suitcase up/down lots of flights of stairs. Will definitely stay here again.

• 14th Jan 2013

Hostel Tatyanas Day

Kazan, Russia

Great value for money. Very friendly and helpful girl at reception (Alyona). Spacious room, big locker, comfortable bed. TV in the room, hairdryer for use, kettle and microwave in the kitchen area - everything you need. A possible drawback: only one shower & toilet - sometimes had to wait to use them or till the boiler heats up water and the hostel was only about half full. Still, will stay there again whenever in Kazan and definitely recommend this place.

• 3rd Jan 2013

Astor Hyde Park

When I arrived at about 8pm, they were cashing in at reception, so I had to wait for about half an hour to check in. Was a bit inconvenient. Also the staircase is very steet, so pray you don't have to stay at a high floor. Apart from it, everything was fine. Clean and comfortable bed, OK bathroom, reasonable walk from the nearest tube.

• 19th Oct 2012

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

There're other hostels more centrally located, but this one is definitely the best price. And the quality of everything is higher than you'll expect for this price. The 4-bed room and ensuite bathroom were very spacious. It feels more like a flat than a hostel dorm. There was a kitchen corner right in the room (coker, sink) as well as TV. I was happy with everything.

• 9th Oct 2012

Keystone House Kings Cross

Perfect location - asically oppisite Kings Cross tube station, which was convenient for me. 16-bed dorm consisted of 2-rooms, so it didn't feel so crowded. There wasn't much space for storing luggage though. Good filling breakfast (beans, sausages, bacon). OK bathroom - not prestine clean, but quite bearable. In total I was quite happy with my stay.

• 8th Oct 2012

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stuff was friendly and helpful. 12-bed dorm I stayed in was spacious enough, lockers big enough to put a mid-size suitcase in. Reasonable walking distance from metro station (even with luggage). Drawbacks: no kitchen, so when we wanted tea, we had to ask the receptionist to boil the kettle. All toilets and showers are in one room, with no male/female separation. And there were only 4 showers and 4 toilets, so in the morning I had to wait a bit to use them.

• 13th Jun 2012

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Enjoyed my stay a lot. The stuff were really friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for our purposes (close to Museum quarter and Paradiso club), and there's a direct bus route 370 to the airport. Free internet access is a pleasant bonus.

Liverpool International Inn

Liverpool, England

Close to the city centre, helpful stuff, all-day-long tea-and toast in the kitchen, safe and clean for a hostel. The only drawback I found, the beds were annoyingly squeaky - but posiibly it only refers to some rooms and beds, as I stayed in this hostel a couple of years ago and don't remember such a problem.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place, will definitely come back hear again! A little drawback, there's not quite enough place in the dorm to keep suitcases and other luggage - not enough space to put them under the bed, the same about lockers - I was the only lucky person who could actually stuck my suitcase in there, all the other suitcases were on the floor and I kept stumbling over them. Also I would greatly appreciate some pegs to hang coats on and a mirror in the shower room.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Enjoyed my stay very much and will be coming again next time I\'m in Manchester. A 24-hour tea/coffee/toast/jam/butter is a great thing!

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

A great place for that price! An 8-bed room was a bit too crouded with beds, but the kitchen area and bathroom were very spacious. No problems with hot water in the shower as well. Some things looked a bit shabby and the bed linen didn\'t seem immaculate, but in general the place felt quite like home away from home.

Liverpool, England

The best hostel in Liverpool in my opinion, my favourite features of it being full English breakfast and quiet lounges. Rooms are big and clean and location is very good, close to Albert Dock and footwalk distance from the city centre. A little inconvenience is that the guest kitchen is closed after 11pm, sometimes I would enjoy a chance to a make a cup of tea after that hour.

Astor Hyde Park

That seems to be the liveliest place I\'ve ever stayed, there was even too much fun for me, with kitchen/lounge always beeing filled with noisy falks and all my roommates coming in after 2am when I was already asleep, but apart from that, everything was good.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Location is excelent, stuff is friedly, the doors in the shower are not transparent :), the interior design in the shades of orange is very optimistic... A few negative moments: 1) the internet access is awfully slowly, 2) the dorm felt cold at night, 3)lockers and pegs for hanging coats in the dorm would be appreciated. Anyway, if I'm ever going to Newcastle again, I'm definitely staying in this place!

The Nightingale Lodge

Liverpool, England

Location is a bit further from the centre than other hostels, but it\'s still a pleasant footwalk. Breakfast was good enough for me - cornflakes and toast & jam/butter, juice, tea... The bed linen didn\'t look particularly fresh, and the room (4-bedded) was small. Though, for the money paid, it\'s a good option.

Redmedved Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The location is great, a shot walk from Nevsky prospect, I didn\'t use any transport while I was in the city. This hostel is the closest one to Liverpool bar/music club, which was important to me. The hostel was opened a short time before I came to stay, but everything was well organized. There were some foreigners staying there at the same time with me and they seemed content and satisfied. Getting in is a bit tricky as you have to press some code on every door, but that was the only drawback.