Reviews: beatsister7619

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 35

YHA London Central

Totally enjoyed my stay. Very cheap and very centrally located for this price. Comfortable bed, good facilities, everything's clean. Particularly was pleased with individual bed light and lift in the building.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Great quality for the price. Good location, clean and spacious dorm, comfy bed. I would prefer no TV in the dorm, as my roommates watching it interfered with my wish to sleep. Good breakfast, and I managed to get free WiFi from hotel across the road in the breakfast room. Great that there was a lift in the building - didn't have to drag a heavy suitcase up/down lots of flights of stairs. Will definitely stay here again.

Hostel Tatyanas Day

Kazan, Russia

Great value for money. Very friendly and helpful girl at reception (Alyona). Spacious room, big locker, comfortable bed. TV in the room, hairdryer for use, kettle and microwave in the kitchen area - everything you need. A possible drawback: only one shower & toilet - sometimes had to wait to use them or till the boiler heats up water and the hostel was only about half full. Still, will stay there again whenever in Kazan and definitely recommend this place.

Astor Hyde Park

When I arrived at about 8pm, they were cashing in at reception, so I had to wait for about half an hour to check in. Was a bit inconvenient. Also the staircase is very steet, so pray you don't have to stay at a high floor. Apart from it, everything was fine. Clean and comfortable bed, OK bathroom, reasonable walk from the nearest tube.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

There're other hostels more centrally located, but this one is definitely the best price. And the quality of everything is higher than you'll expect for this price. The 4-bed room and ensuite bathroom were very spacious. It feels more like a flat than a hostel dorm. There was a kitchen corner right in the room (coker, sink) as well as TV. I was happy with everything.

Keystone House Kings Cross

Perfect location - asically oppisite Kings Cross tube station, which was convenient for me. 16-bed dorm consisted of 2-rooms, so it didn't feel so crowded. There wasn't much space for storing luggage though. Good filling breakfast (beans, sausages, bacon). OK bathroom - not prestine clean, but quite bearable. In total I was quite happy with my stay.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Stuff was friendly and helpful. 12-bed dorm I stayed in was spacious enough, lockers big enough to put a mid-size suitcase in. Reasonable walking distance from metro station (even with luggage). Drawbacks: no kitchen, so when we wanted tea, we had to ask the receptionist to boil the kettle. All toilets and showers are in one room, with no male/female separation. And there were only 4 showers and 4 toilets, so in the morning I had to wait a bit to use them.

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Enjoyed my stay a lot. The stuff were really friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for our purposes (close to Museum quarter and Paradiso club), and there's a direct bus route 370 to the airport. Free internet access is a pleasant bonus.

Liverpool International Inn

Liverpool, England

Close to the city centre, helpful stuff, all-day-long tea-and toast in the kitchen, safe and clean for a hostel. The only drawback I found, the beds were annoyingly squeaky - but posiibly it only refers to some rooms and beds, as I stayed in this hostel a couple of years ago and don't remember such a problem.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place, will definitely come back hear again! A little drawback, there's not quite enough place in the dorm to keep suitcases and other luggage - not enough space to put them under the bed, the same about lockers - I was the only lucky person who could actually stuck my suitcase in there, all the other suitcases were on the floor and I kept stumbling over them. Also I would greatly appreciate some pegs to hang coats on and a mirror in the shower room.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Enjoyed my stay very much and will be coming again next time I\'m in Manchester. A 24-hour tea/coffee/toast/jam/butter is a great thing!

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

A great place for that price! An 8-bed room was a bit too crouded with beds, but the kitchen area and bathroom were very spacious. No problems with hot water in the shower as well. Some things looked a bit shabby and the bed linen didn\'t seem immaculate, but in general the place felt quite like home away from home.

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The best hostel in Liverpool in my opinion, my favourite features of it being full English breakfast and quiet lounges. Rooms are big and clean and location is very good, close to Albert Dock and footwalk distance from the city centre. A little inconvenience is that the guest kitchen is closed after 11pm, sometimes I would enjoy a chance to a make a cup of tea after that hour.

Astor Hyde Park

That seems to be the liveliest place I\'ve ever stayed, there was even too much fun for me, with kitchen/lounge always beeing filled with noisy falks and all my roommates coming in after 2am when I was already asleep, but apart from that, everything was good.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Location is excelent, stuff is friedly, the doors in the shower are not transparent :), the interior design in the shades of orange is very optimistic... A few negative moments: 1) the internet access is awfully slowly, 2) the dorm felt cold at night, 3)lockers and pegs for hanging coats in the dorm would be appreciated. Anyway, if I'm ever going to Newcastle again, I'm definitely staying in this place!

The Nightingale Lodge

Liverpool, England

Location is a bit further from the centre than other hostels, but it\'s still a pleasant footwalk. Breakfast was good enough for me - cornflakes and toast & jam/butter, juice, tea... The bed linen didn\'t look particularly fresh, and the room (4-bedded) was small. Though, for the money paid, it\'s a good option.

Redmedved Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The location is great, a shot walk from Nevsky prospect, I didn\'t use any transport while I was in the city. This hostel is the closest one to Liverpool bar/music club, which was important to me. The hostel was opened a short time before I came to stay, but everything was well organized. There were some foreigners staying there at the same time with me and they seemed content and satisfied. Getting in is a bit tricky as you have to press some code on every door, but that was the only drawback.