Reviews: mackeenlaura3920

Ostello Bello Grande, Milan, Italy
17th Jun 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights and arrived to a welcome beer, which was great after a long hot trip. The staff were really helpful and friendly, The location was great, near the main station and about 20 min walk to the main centre. The hostel offered free dinner every evening and was actually really nice, the bar also offered cheap drinks, the common room/bar area was great to meet people or just to relax. Probably the best hostel of the trip.

HI San Francisco - Downtown, San Francisco, USA
3rd Sep 2013

Some on the staff where rude and unhelpful - was not aware we had to bring down our bedding when checking out. The Wifi did not work through the building was only available in the common room and kitchen. Breakfast room was small for the number of people staying at the hostel and it wasn't easy to grab food and go. Showers where also limited, although i personally didn't have any problems there was only one in the room between 6 people and 2 extra's on the floor.

Funny Palace Hostel, Rome, Italy
9th Oct 2012

The hostel was in a very good location, walking distance to all the main attractions. Hostel staff were extremely helpful, even helped map out my days to make sure I got the maximum out of my short stay. I had an 3 bed room with en-suite bathroom which extremely clean. The only thing I think it was missing was a common room, I did go off peak but I think if I had been staying for longer during peak months it would have been nice to have the opportunity to meet people, in a common room area.