Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Intro Hostels Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Great hostel with an awesome outside sitting area and activities. There was no hot water, but they were fixing that the day I was there.

Hotel San Sebastien

Paris, France

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

I always stay here whenever I need a quick night over going out of Frankfurt airport. The hostel is only a 2 min walk from the train station and is really modern, clean, secure and friendly.

Hotel Primo

Colmar, France

Great location, walking distance to all of the old city. And the hotel staff was really nice and spoke many languages. Would definitely stay there again.

Hotel Schmellergarten

Munich, Germany

Definitely a serviceable and reliable place to stay. The landlord was very helpful in printing out information for us and the breakfast was lovely. The rooms are a bit small and it is a bit out of the way but otherwise it is a lovely pension.

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed in the private suite which is actually a mini apartment / studio. Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in and a great location for wandering around Prague. Highly recommend eating at the Krčma "U sedmi Švábů" which is a short walk away.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. You can't find anything wrong with this place! Great location by the East Side Gallery, the hostel is basically an art museum, free wi-fi and air-conditioning, helpful staff, lots of activities like Yoga provided by the hostel. Fantastic place. Great prices as well.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Simple as that.

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

Great experience. Stay there for the experience of sleeping in a capsule but for nothing else. My capsule had so much dust in the light fixtures there was interesting fractal patters developing. A bit run down, but I recommend it for a single night for fun.

A traditional Japanese house and Onsen experience at hostel prices. Definitely recommend. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

K's House Mt.Fuji

Mount Fuji, Japan

Never actually stayed here because we found out that it took 6 hours to get there from Nara by train...which doesn't look like it should from the map but you have to go all the way back to Tokyo first. Be careful how you plan your itinerary. We stayed in their sister hostel K's House Onsen in Ito and they waived our penalty which is nice. (gave all excellents since I had to choose something and they were nice about waiving the cancellation fees)

Great hostel and great location. Clean.

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

We stayed in a twin private room. It was so small you can't open your suitcase, but it is serviceable for a quick overnight stay. You wouldn't want to spend much time in the room otherwise. Great location near Asakusa station. Easy to find. Good wi-fi.

Pioneros del Valle Hostel

El Chalten, Argentina

Great hostel. The only downside is it is not very centrally located.

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

A bit out of town but definitely a nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff.

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

Friendly staff. I loved the traditional bbq they host and the rooms were nice. Walking distance from the center.

It's not a hostel. It's a full on hotel for super cheap! It's walking distance to the strip and is all and all, amazing for the price. But if you are looking to stay at a hostel with a communal kitchen and chances to meet people, here is not your place. If you want a hotel, private room for cheap, then it's great. Though I do think there are some dorm accommodations...it strikes me as odd since this is definitely the Days Inn chain hotel.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in during the past 4 years.

wow, thank you so much! we are doing our best every day : )

Oasis Hostel

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Awesome hostel. It was named number one hostel in Mexico for a reason! Very fun staff and atmosphere. I stayed in both hostel locations, and would recommend others do the same. Both have a very different feel. The downtown location is great for being central, but the original hostel location has it's own charm that shouldn't be missed. Definitely would stay there again if I am back in Puerto Vallarta!

Oasis Downtown Vallarta Hostel

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Love the landlady, Patrizia, and her husband. They are awesome and will do anything to accomodate you!