Reviews: so_love687830

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 100

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I want to thank you specially one specific guy from the reception, forgot his name :) (a musician with black hair and long beard) who was very helpful, nice and pro-active helping me with the tour company that was very late to pick me up in my last day, his help totally made the difference - my trip to Chile would not be the same if I had not visited Valpo/Vina :). I have nothing to complain about this hostel.

Hostal Providencia

Santiago, Chile

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent location if you want to explore Lapa - downtown bars area, Santa Tereza neighborhood and not far from museums. It was cloudy and raining, no beach friendly weather, so it was perfect to visit museums. I stayed right after Carnival so it was quiet/great to sleep, although I booked a big dorm room, it was basically 3 to 5 of us in the room. It is a very clean hostel too, comparing to the average ones in Copa and Ipanema, decent breakfast too. Shirl, Brazil

Copacabana Hostel Rio

no comments

Adventure Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

About a couple of days after I had checked-out, I received a message from the hostel staff where it showed they made some sort of confusion about dates, but I suppose the doubts were all cleared after my email replying to it.

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

very helpful and friendly staff, hostel located in a super quiet private street with security so couldn't feel safer. Not a party hostel - which was exactly what I was looking for.

Backpackers Share House Floripa

Florianopolis, Brazil

Beautiful young crowd ! Very friendly and helpful staff too, a good hostel to socialise.