Reviews: jennihamkens7256

Location Germany, Age 28

• Germany, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2013

This was a nice hostel, it's a little far from the Greyhound station but they offer free pick up service, which is awesome! Just ask the person working at the station, he was very friendly and called the hostel for me. The hostel doesn't have lockers and the rooms were pretty small, but it was a nice atmosphere and the kitchen had everything I needed. Nice breakfast with oatmeal, tee&coffe, fruits and bread. I stayed only one night but I'd go again.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
2nd Apr 2013

The staff was nice and helpful and the hostel is a cozy surfer-style place super close to the beach of Scheveningen. We stayed in the twin room and had the uppermost floor to ourselves most of the time (offseason). Good guest kitchen which provides anything you need! Towels were not included, but a map of Deen Haag costs 50 cents less than at the tourist office. The only bad thing was that the internet didn't work sometimes 'cause the guest limit was reached. I'd definately recommend this place!

Hi Jenni, Thanks for your awesome review! It always helps us if guests leave a review (good or bad). We hope to see you some other time @ Jorplace. Maybe during Summer?! Well... If you decide to come back one day, show or send us this message and you'll get a 10% discount. Cheers, Ika Jorcrew

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
Ganbara Hostel, Bilbao, Spain
8.0
12th Aug 2012

Overall the Hostel was very nice, great location in the old part of Bilbao and the staff was friendly. Unfortunately, the lock of our bathroom was broken so that accidentally you could lock yourself in, which happened to me and also to another girl. Luckily there were people in our room to help us get out, but it´s dangerous to lock yourself in when no one´s around. The staff didn´t do anything about it although I complained and they promised to fix it. Apart from that, nice stay!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Orange Village Hostel, San Francisco, USA
9.0
31st Aug 2011

during my 9 nights stay, the staff was always very friendly and helpful, and the dorms+kitchen are cleaned daily! everything one would need is there, so i can definately recommend staying here!